Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

So many things wrong with this video, where do I start?

https://www.facebook.com/reel/2077890772383922/?s=ifu

1. Is there anything more ridiculous than inflating a 13 year old boy's ego by calling him a freshman All American?

2. The sloppy offensive lineman put up zero resistance.

3. The doubly sloppy coach proved he is just another "Bro Coach" by performing a flying chest bump with the player.

4. Did the Central Florida staff really award a scholarship based on this rep? 

5. Note the coaches egging this kid on in the background, baiting him with the lure of being named a freshman All American.

This camp is purely more hype than substance.  Parents should study and do their due diligence before writing that big check.

6 minutes ago, Whiting89 said:

Reels/tik toks are worse than the fake news media. I’m a big fitness/nutrition guy and there are so much false information on these. Even at work I have employees sourcing tik tok as valid information, it’s bad. 

Tiktok/reels definitely paint things as easier or that there are shortcuts to the success and we all know what happens when you try to take shortcuts to success 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

Unless that kid is like 6’3 already and put down a great 40 + other measurables I just don’t know if I can believe anything the TikTok says 

Saw in one place he's 6'1" and 190 lbs. In another, the claim is that he's 6'5" and 185".  He doesn't look that big, 6'1" big and 190 lbs., in the video.

The kid might be good, but if FBU is using this as a scouting/promotion/recruiting video as a representation of his ability, it does him, 535, a big disservice. The blocker had no footwork/technique and, if this is a camp for the best in the country or even the area, that can't be the blocker's best work or even average effort.  If he's not one of the camp attendees and just some guy they brought in to "volunteer," then again, it's a disservice to 535.

Overheard a parent over the weekend talking about his FBU freshman all American over the weekend. 🤣