Sign in to follow this  
Titan20

GS beats HH 50-45

Gibson Southern girls improved to 15-4 and gave the Pats their 2nd loss of the year.  To quote Dave from the boys GS/HH game...the big difference (reason it was so close)  this one they were letting big time contact go , If your opponent is throwing elbows going to the basket you need to do the same or you are in for a long night."  I thought we were watching the 95-96 Bulls with Jordan.  I haven't seen that much go uncalled on 1 player since.  Between hooks, elbows, and hip bumps...this #23 got away with alot.  But good win for the Titans and puts them in the driver seat for the PAC title.  

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Titan20 said:

Gibson Southern girls improved to 15-4 and gave the Pats their 2nd loss of the year.  To quote Dave from the boys GS/HH game...the big difference (reason it was so close)  this one they were letting big time contact go , If your opponent is throwing elbows going to the basket you need to do the same or you are in for a long night."  I thought we were watching the 95-96 Bulls with Jordan.  I haven't seen that much go uncalled on 1 player since.  Between hooks, elbows, and hip bumps...this #23 got away with alot.  But good win for the Titans and puts them in the driver seat for the PAC title.  

Congrats on the win as far as the officiating I'm sure neither coach was happy tonight ....These two teams might meet again in a couple of weeks on neutral court..

No rematch Heritage Hills had one of their worst shooting nights of the season and was upset by Mount Vernon. Lady Pats finish 17-4.