Head Coach Opening 2019 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
coach hag

Westfield Middle School teacher and coach openings

Westfield Middle School will be adding 3 new wellness positions (health and pe).  These are new positions due to population growth.

Middle school coaching openings as well.  You may contact me hagemeiert@wws.k12.in.us or our head coach Jake Gilbert gilbertj@wws.k12.in.us

I am sure the interview process will begin in the next 2-3 months so apply ASAP.

The positions will be posted in February.  You can begin the online application process by going here https://www.wws.k12.in.us/domain/457

Coach Gilbert and I are open to meeting before the actual interviews if you ever want to swing by to see our facilities and talk about how we do things and get a chance to meet one another.

The teaching position would consist of teaching both health and PE.  You would have your students every day of the school year.  You would teach either 7th or 8th grade. 

We are about to begin construction (adding) on the middle school.   A referendum was passed recently to add onto our intermediate school, middle school, and high school due to our population growth. At the middle school 2 new gyms will be added and our weight room will be reconstructed.  Classrooms will also be added as well as reconstruction throughout the building.

The coaching position would depend on who all is hired and how the coaches best fit our program.  We do workouts and practice 7th and 8th grade together throughout the summer and during the season.