Sign in to follow this  
Coach Nowlin

Summer Rules Info:

There is one exception to the competition days and that is the IFOA scrimmages held in June at our clinic. It doesn't count as one of the 5. I will see Coach Nowlin there. I think we have enough teams scheduled to be there, but if anyone else wants to participate, please send me a private message. We do sometimes have cancellations. This year's clinic is Saturday, June 23, at North Central HS in Indy.

• Upvote 3

Cannot wati:  1st class and great help for both teams and officials.   

We are hosting a competition day with Bremen, Tri County and Highland in June as well, we already have 6 officials willing to come get extra work in as well.   Best way to go about it imo.  

• Upvote 1

Will team camp at Manchester U count as 4 competition days?

If you go against another team then it is 1 of the 5 competition days:  If you practice by yourself with Helmet on or Shoulder pads it counts towards the 12 days.   If you go on air with no equipment on then it does not count towards any of the 12 days, assuming you are not coming close to contact drills with zero equipment on  :17_v:

Last year:  Monday Check in:   Monday Night:  Pro Pad:  By ourselves;   counted towards 1 of the 12 days, but not a competition day

Tuesday:  Competition day 1

Wed:  Competition Day 2

Thursday:  Checked out in morning