Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2021 Packers

Irishman

4 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Unreal finish...I HATE these late games....how the hell do I get to sleep now? lol

Gutsy performance by the Packers. Now they have some time to rest before the next one. 

Need a cardiologist stat!

Just now, Gipper said:

Need a cardiologist stat!

I don’t sleep: Mrs. Gipper is away—time for another beer.

C43ECDDC-BC11-481B-B8E7-C01462331B87.jpeg

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Tonyan tore his ACL—out for the remainder of the season.

I just saw that...that is sad. Hope he can come back and play at the same level he has been. It was weird injury. I could tell something was not right from the way it turned before he landed. 

17 minutes ago, Irishman said:

I just saw that...that is sad. Hope he can come back and play at the same level he has been. It was weird injury. I could tell something was not right from the way it turned before he landed. 

He’ll be needed in the playoffs as I feel he is our most effective TE.

• Like 1

Mr. Rodgers is a liar:  https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/11/03/aaron-rodgers-was-secretly-unvaccinated/

In the preseason, some quarterbacks made no bones about their unvaccinated status. Others hid it.

Most notably, Aaron Rodgers managed to conceal that he is not vaccinated (until he tested positive for COVID on Wednesday). According to NFL Media, Rodgers is indeed not vaccinated.

Rodgers led reporters to believe in August that he’s vaccinated. Technically, he said he’s been “immunized.” But he clearly implied that he’s been vaccinated, because he said in the next breath that he won’t chastise teammates who aren’t vaccinated.

“Yeah, I’ve been immunized,” Rodgers said in August. “There’s guys on the team that haven’t been vaccinated. I think it’s a personal decision, I’m not gonna judge those guys.”

So, basically, he lied. He lied in order to hide the fact that he’s not vaccinated.

And it wasn’t just his cagey use of the term “immunized,” followed by his vow to not judge a group to which he secretly belonged. A G.M. with another team tried to tell me weeks ago that Rodgers isn’t vaccinated. I looked up photos of Rodgers from the preseason, standing on the sideline in street clothes. (The photo attached to this article comes from one of those games.) He wasn’t wearing a mask. I told my source that this means that Rodgers was vaccinated. In actuality, it means that he was deliberately and flagrantly violating COVID policies to create the impression that he’s vaccinated.

What other protocols did he violate? Was he fined for it? How often was he fined? What other consequences were imposed or threatened?

And why? Why not just be openly unvaccinated?

Here’s why. Rodgers abhors criticism. If he’d been open about his unvaccinated status, he would have heard about it from the media. And so the guy who is so sensitive that he’s sensitive about being called sensitive chose to create the false impression that he’s vaccinated, all because he didn’t want anyone to call him out for not being vaccinated.

That makes it much worse. He deliberately violated COVID protocols in order to keep secret his status — in order to avoid being criticized. And he surely will now use his various platforms to argue that people like me shouldn’t have a platform to criticize him for not being vaccinated, and for endangering others in order to perpetrate his ruse. Which is exactly what he did.

19 hours ago, Bobref said:

Maybe because he’s … I don’t know … a douchebag?

Apologies now or later @Bobref?

"I'm not an anti-vaxx, flat-earther. … I have an allergy to an ingredient that's in the mRNA vaccines. I found a long-term immunization protocol to protect myself, and I'm very proud of the research that went into that," the Packers star added.

"Some of the rules, to me, are not based in science at all. They’re purely trying to out and shame people, like needing to wear a mask at a podium when every person in the room is vaccinated and wearing a mask – makes no sense to me," Rodgers said. "If you got vaccinated to protect yourself from a virus I don’t have as an unvaccinated individual then why are you worried about anything I could give you?

"I have followed every single protocol to a T – minus the one I just mentioned because it actually makes no sense to me. My daily routine is the routine of an unvaccinated person."

• Thanks 1

On 11/5/2021 at 3:42 AM, temptation said:

Anyone else long for the days where a person’s medical/health decisions were not a public matter?

Oh, just me?  Okay…

It’s a public health emergency so no we need to know about vax status and encourage  everyone to get vaccinated.

ps don’t make it political I’m a forever trumper, triple vaccinated, and anti mask.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Irishman said:

Special teams have been a disaster in this one; picked a bad week to change the long snapper. 

Love has been ok; sails too many throws..... They are REALLY lucky to only be down 10-0 at the half. 

It' hard to believe KC has regressed as far as they have.  They were almost unbeatable two years ago.