Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Gibson Southern vs Lawrenceburg Regional

2 minutes ago, Once a Titan said:

Are there any advantages or disadvantages of playing on Saturday instead of Friday??

Advantage…nobody has to take off work or school to make the long drive on friday night to see the game

not sure  there is a disadvantage.  My complaint was always I don’t like day games on Saturdays lol…but at 5 PM this game will probably feel like a Friday game 

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2.3

GS finally won a Sectional with All-American Boy Brady!

Going to be a long trip for the Clown and his homies......

Leavin Friday mornin, so we can drink and meet some Fort Branch ladies!

Throw out a local establishment or two, just know the Clown and crew will be buzzed before you!

So lock your doors and hide yo' wives.... cause Stink Town is coming to wreck the Branch and boogie all night! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, StinkTownClown said:

Throw out a local establishment or two, just know the Clown and crew will be buzzed before you!

So lock your doors and hide yo' wives.... cause Stink Town is coming to wreck the Branch and boogie all night! 

Stink stink stink 1 2 3

im glad you are back on here.  You have been missed for a while 

About time Lawrenceburg had to come down this way. Unfortunately for them - I think it will be the same result as the last 2 times they met sectional 32 winners. 

In fact, this one might be the worst of the 3. No one is stopping this GS train.

Does this make 3 straight home games for Gibson?? Geez...talk about stars aligning for a particular year! 

3 hours ago, jets said:

In fact, this one might be the worst of the 3. 

In 2017 the orange Tigers rolled into Evansville as 2016 state runners up and went home after Memorial hung 56 on them and had 300 yds passing in the first half. They've been here before...

3 hours ago, jets said:

About time Lawrenceburg had to come down this way. Unfortunately for them - I think it will be the same result as the last 2 times they met sectional 32 winners. 

In fact, this one might be the worst of the 3. No one is stopping this GS train.

Does this make 3 straight home games for Gibson?? Geez...talk about stars aligning for a particular year! 

No one huh?

This game is probably going to come down to who has the better defense.  Both teams can score a ton…but who is going to stop who first and keep stopping them.  

tbh, Yoon reminds me a lot of Jordan Scheller who QB’d for GS from 2010-2012.  The scrambling and constant push to make something out of nothing. He’s got some legs for sure and probably is one of the best dual threat QBs we will face 

14 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

I believe L’burg has an guy committed to Notre Dame on one of their lines

He plays both ways from what I have seen of him.

hes at that perfect combination where he is big enough to play OL and protect the QB…but he’s got enough speed and length that he is also a good DE 

2 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

He plays both ways from what I have seen of him.

hes at that perfect combination where he is big enough to play OL and protect the QB…but he’s got enough speed and length that he is also a good DE 

I’m guessing ND probably recruited him potentially playing DE?

4 minutes ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

I thought it was OL…but maybe he is just a prospect for them.  He’s got the frame to play both sides and multiple spots. Maybe they don’t even know how they want to use him lol

Either way, he will be a problem for GS. Might watch the live stream after the EC-Memorial game is finished 

Edited by TigerFan20
  • Like 1

On 11/6/2021 at 9:01 AM, StinkTownClown said:

This is a pretty good place.

https://rzcafeandcatering.com

Unfortunately, the legendary Gemeca Inn burned down a few years ago and was never rebuilt.  Shame, they served a helluva steak for a little dive in Ft. Branch, IN.