Head Coach Opening 2019 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Lysander

Circle City Conference

Posted (edited)

Who wins this year?  

Time for Chatard to end this 2 year Roncalli aberration.

Honestly, just trying to get some of you guys fired up.  Despite the success of the conference in playoffs these last few years, there aren't a ton of people here talking about it.

That said, Chatard is scrimmaging Westfield next week.   HSE is their scrimmage before the first game of the season (a breakaway from their usual Perry Meridian scrimmage).  I am not one that cares much (or weighs them much) but Chatard had their way with HSE last year in Freshman football....and I heard they won JV as well against HSE.

Gotta admit, there are a LOT of schools I am not the biggest fan of but HSE probably follows closely behind Cathedral.

Have I stirred the pot enough?

Edited by Lysander

1 hour ago, Lysander said:

Who wins this year?  

Time for Chatard to end this 2 year Roncalli aberration.

Honestly, just trying to get some of you guys fired up.  Despite the success of the conference in playoffs these last few years, there aren't a ton of people here talking about it.

That said, Chatard is scrimmaging Westfield next week.   HSE is their scrimmage before the first game of the season (a breakaway from their usual Perry Meridian scrimmage).  I am not one that cares much (or weighs them much) but Chatard had their way with HSE last year in Freshman football....and I heard they won JV as well against HSE.

Gotta admit, there are a LOT of schools I am not the biggest fan of but HSE probably follows closely behind Cathedral.

Have I stirred the pot enough?

According the to Roncalli Godfather of LAX, this is the year to get the Rebels. 

Posted (edited)

What do we LAX Godfathers know about anything?

We barely know about LAX.

Should have got the Rebels 2 years ago, btw....and put a loss on that undefeated season.  

Even so, love the Rebels...though I am a little shaky as to loyalties when they play East Central.

Edited by Lysander

54 minutes ago, Lysander said:

What do we LAX Godfathers know about anything?

We barely know about LAX.

Should have got the Rebels 2 years ago, btw....and put a loss on that undefeated season.  

Even so, love the Rebels...though I am a little shaky as to loyalties when they play East Central.

I knew that softball would be right in your wheel house.

• Upvote 1

Yeah....you know I don't know nuthin' about nuthin'.

Ignorance is my wheelhouse.

32 minutes ago, Lysander said:

Yeah....you know I don't know nuthin' about nuthin'.

Ignorance is my wheelhouse.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Impartial_Observer said:

The fifth Beatle.

Yep....the fact I know that makes me a bit on the "long-toothed" side.....kind of like a couple other people I am acquainted with around here.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

The fifth Beatle.

There was a Live video of him doing this song with Ringo on drums, but the sound quality wasn't as good. I've tried to get Mason to let his hair grow out to look like Billy's, but so far he won't go for it. 

Edited by Gonzoron

Okay...hanging it out here (short hang, btw)....though I know nuthin'.

Chatard wins the CCC in football.

Basketball....well...."club sport".

1 hour ago, Gonzoron said:

There was a Live video of him doing this song with Ringo on drums, but the sound quality wasn't as good. I've tried to get Mason to let his hair grow out to look like Billy's, but so far he won't go for it. 

If I could have a giant 70's fro, I would so be rockin that!

1 hour ago, Lysander said:

Yep....the fact I know that makes me a bit on the "long-toothed" side.....kind of like a couple other people I am acquainted with around here.

I had older brothers.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

For the record,  for all you "long-tooths" out there you didn't see nuthin' until you saw me at the 1977 Banquet Junior Year with the two tone high heeled shoes, the shark tooth necklace, the black pants with red pinstripes  (let's not forget the 6" raised waistband) and the big red zippered pockets....The Moms all swooned* after seeing the polyester shirt buttoned half way down my chest....as I strolled around at the athletic banquet.

Stylin'....we had it DOWN in the '70s.

Kids have no idea today of style.

*I am using "polite" language....those Moms were only human.....

Edited by Lysander