Head Coach Opening 2019 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Alices32

Vincennes Lincoln

5 hours ago, Ltown said:

Point out where I was asked to name anybody, because I ain't seeing it. Anyway I can hardly think of the names of kids on last years Loogootee team let alone a team from Montgomery years ago. However, I will try...... A Hawkins kid from Shoals, Roy kid from who knows where, O'niell(who was six foot in the fifth grade and dad played college football, so I am sure people knew he would have athletic talent.) Bowman from Loogootee(that will get ya'll going), and the Graber kid who came from Washington last season. That is all I can think of at the moment sounds like a lot to me.............Also nice job on throwing out a kids personal situation about his parents I would frown on that if I was a mod.

Javan Miller from Argos a couple years ago...

1 hour ago, ts32 said:

Good call!

21 hours ago, Ltown said:

Point out where I was asked to name anybody, because I ain't seeing it. Anyway I can hardly think of the names of kids on last years Loogootee team let alone a team from Montgomery years ago. However, I will try...... A Hawkins kid from Shoals, Roy kid from who knows where, O'niell(who was six foot in the fifth grade and dad played college football, so I am sure people knew he would have athletic talent.) Bowman from Loogootee(that will get ya'll going), and the Graber kid who came from Washington last season. That is all I can think of at the moment sounds like a lot to me.............Also nice job on throwing out a kids personal situation about his parents I would frown on that if I was a mod.

I have the same family situation and didn't think about it but you are right and I removed my comment but doesn't do any good since you quoted me on it 😉

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 9:15 PM, ts32 said:

Nah. His family moved for family related reasons - not basketball. From a basketball perspective he would have been much better off spending his senior season at Argos where he would have been the number one scoring option. At BR he had to play out of position and didn't have the sort of senior season that I'm sure he would have liked. 

8 hours ago, Taps Browning said:

Nah. His family moved for family related reasons - not basketball. From a basketball perspective he would have been much better off spending his senior season at Argos where he would have been the number one scoring option. At BR he had to play out of position and didn't have the sort of senior season that I'm sure he would have liked. 

And where did I ever say he moved for "basketball reasons?" I only said he moved. Kinda like Roy did.

Y'all were lookin' to name "move-ins" and I noticed no one had mentioned Miller.

Horrible news for the Alices about their star senior Spencer Corrona. His skill, toughness, and leadership will be greatly missed by them this season. Feel horrible for the kid and his teammates. Not that one person makes the whole team, but the Alices are really going to struggle to replace him in a season that already had many holes to replace from a solid team a year ago. 

Does anyone know the draw for Lincoln's holiday tournament?

I know the teams are Lincoln, Guerin, Evansville Harrison, Evansville Day, Milan, Borden, Central Christian and University.

And the day after I post John Harrell posts the draw

image.png.cda74850cb79c8afaee842cc31e7cd8b.png

A rematch of the 2013 1A South Semi-State won by Borden 47-44

Edited by ysuindy