2 Point Games

Seeger 

Twin Lakes 

Carroll 

Attica 

Rensselaer

3 Point Games

West Lafayette 

I have always thought this is more fun when commentary is provided, and whereas I do not really agree with coaches pick games that could prove to have influence on their season, I do not have a dog in the fight in any of these. So, I'll spice it up a bit.

1 Point Games

Elwood @ Tipton - Are blue devils cold? Like a devil of some winter wonderland? Or are they so specifically hot that they only produce blue flames? Are blue flames hotter than red flames? I have a lot of questions, and not many answers. 

Guerin Catholic @ Lafayette Central Catholic - Pregame prayers are not optional here. This game really puts the big man upstairs in a real tight spot. The score reflects his internal conflict, close one here.

Hamilton Heights @ North Montgomery - There is a lot of orange, some blue, but mostly orange. The younger Kirschner gets his first W as the head man.

Lafayette Jeff @ Western - People used to get fired up about "city speed" around here. Western Howard County has some fast kids, but they can't handle the years of training the Jeff kids have had running to the Tropicanoe pool or whatever they call it.

Maconoquah @ Lewis Cass - No one in the stands is going to have a clue who has the ball. You have to go back to 1998 to find a Mac win over Cass, and they get another Friday.

2 Point Games

Seeger @ Benton Central - Will there be a lot of points? Will there be very few points? We can't know. As @CoachDale would reference, the one thing we can know is there will be a lot wind.

Twin Lakes @ Northwestern - Rough start for the directional purple people eaters in Howard County. It's close, but the tribe rolls.

Carroll @ Delphi - There is pork, there is a skillet or something they play for. Myself, I am a big fan of bacon, and a big cast iron proponent. I just think the Cougs get it done.

Attica @ Clinton Prairie - A Red Rambler has got to be in the top tier of best mascots in Indiana. A Gopher has to be in the bottom 5. Good news, I don't think what your team is called has much to do with the performance on the field.

North Newton @ Rensselaer -  I can't find a time where North Newton has ever beat RCHS. Plus RCHS is fired up that people keep leaving out the Central. 

3 Point Games

West Lafayette @ McCutcheon - For whatever reason some people think WL isn't the best team in 3A. They sure are the most talented, or so it appears. Not even a Goose appearance could help the Mavericks pull this one out. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, CoachWeber said:

I have always thought this is more fun when commentary is provided, and whereas I do not really agree with coaches pick games that could prove to have influence on their season, I do not have a dog in the fight in any of these. So, I'll spice it up a bit.

1 Point Games

Elwood @ Tipton - Are blue devils cold? Like a devil of some winter wonderland? Or are they so specifically hot that they only produce blue flames? Are blue flames hotter than red flames? I have a lot of questions, and not many answers. 

Guerin Catholic @ Lafayette Central Catholic - Pregame prayers are not optional here. This game really puts the big man upstairs in a real tight spot. The score reflects his internal conflict, close one here.

Hamilton Heights @ North Montgomery - There is a lot of orange, some blue, but mostly orange. The younger Kirschner gets his first W as the head man.

Lafayette Jeff @ Western - People used to get fired up about "city speed" around here. Western Howard County has some fast kids, but they can't handle the years of training the Jeff kids have had running to the Tropicanoe pool or whatever they call it.

Maconoquah @ Lewis Cass - No one in the stands is going to have a clue who has the ball. You have to go back to 1998 to find a Mac win over Cass, and they get another Friday.

2 Point Games

Seeger @ Benton Central - Will there be a lot of points? Will there be very few points? We can't know. As @CoachDale would reference, the one thing we can know is there will be a lot wind.

Twin Lakes @ Northwestern - Rough start for the directional purple people eaters in Howard County. It's close, but the tribe rolls.

Carroll @ Delphi - There is pork, there is a skillet or something they play for. Myself, I am a big fan of bacon, and a big cast iron proponent. I just think the Cougs get it done.

Attica @ Clinton Prairie - A Red Rambler has got to be in the top tier of best mascots in Indiana. A Gopher has to be in the bottom 5. Good news, I don't think what your team is called has much to do with the performance on the field.

North Newton @ Rensselaer -  I can't find a time where North Newton has ever beat RCHS. Plus RCHS is fired up that people keep leaving out the Central. 

3 Point Games

West Lafayette @ McCutcheon - For whatever reason some people think WL isn't the best team in 3A. They sure are the most talented, or so it appears. Not even a Goose appearance could help the Mavericks pull this one out. 

good commentary!!!

1 Point Games

Elwood @ Tipton

Guerin Catholic @ Lafayette Central Catholic

Hamilton Heights @ North Montgomery

Lafayette Jeff @ Western

Maconoquah @ Lewis Cass

2 Point Games

Seeger @ Benton Central

Twin Lakes @ Northwestern

Carroll @ Delphi

Attica @ Clinton Prairie

North Newton @ Rensselaer

3 Point Games

West Lafayette @ McCutcheon

Tipton

Geurin

Heights

Jeff

Cass

BC

TL

Delphi

CP

RCHS

West side

Elwood @ Tipton

Guerin Catholic @ Lafayette Central Catholic

Hamilton Heights @ North Montgomery

Lafayette Jeff @ Western

Maconoquah @ Lewis Cass

2 Point Games

Seeger @ Benton Central

Twin Lakes @ Northwestern

Carroll @ Delphi

Attica @ Clinton Prairie

North Newton @ Rensselaer

3 Point Games

West Lafayette @ McCutcheon

1 Point Games

Tipton

Guerin Catholic 

Hamilton Heights 

Lafayette Jeff 

Lewis Cass

2 Point Games

Seeger 

Twin Lakes

Carroll 

Attica 

Rensselaer

3 Point Games

West Lafayette 

On Monday, August 20, 2018 at 9:26 AM, OnsidePunt said:

1 Point Games

Tipton

Guerin Catholic

Hamilton Heights

Lafayette Jeff

Lewis Cass

2 Point Games

Seeger

Northwestern

Delphi

Attica @ Clinton Prairie

Rensselaer

3 Point Games

West Lafayette

Im confused OnsidePunt... did you pick Attica or Clinton Prairie ?

good job dcjjones ...looks to me like you have the one and only perfect picks this week

go ahead and take a bow ! :)

On 8/23/2018 at 10:41 AM, CoachWeber said:

Cleveland Brown Jr. would disagree ...

On 8/23/2018 at 10:41 AM, CoachWeber said:

1 Point Games

2 Point Games

3 Point Games

Holy thread NECRO Batman!

Revive this one for y'all. He may be covered up, but he ain't forgotten. Gotta love them windmills. Blink... Blink... Blink