Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Snider 2022

Can’t wait until the days Snider starts playing those 2 out of conference games where they are challenged and stops wasting time playing overmatched teams, like South Side, Concordia, Northrop, and Wayne. These games do nothing for them. Dwenger, Homestead, Carroll, and Luers are in the same boat as Snider. 

Yes, I watched game last night and liked what I saw from both sides of the O & D. If they can make it out of sectional it will be interesting to see how far they can go. Sectional 12 winner likely looking at Mishawaka and then that regional winner either Merrillville or Valpo

2 hours ago, psaboy said:

Yes, I watched game last night and liked what I saw from both sides of the O & D. If they can make it out of sectional it will be interesting to see how far they can go. Sectional 12 winner likely looking at Mishawaka and then that regional winner either Merrillville or Valpo

Offense looked like a well oiled machine without RB1. But they need to get better. Weeks 1 & 2 of the tournament last year left a lot to be desired. Defense will be dangerous if they clean up the penalties. Lots of talent on that side of the ball. 

Agreed with the offense..that wr being able to come back n make a play on the deep ball really swayed momentum..Defense keeps bending..strong side looks tough n switching guys up helps..spartys first offensive drive is what other teams will attempt to replicate come playoff time..those pancake blocks made me want some bacon.!!

• 2 weeks later...

Qb3 (jv starter) played a few snaps late last week n looked good..scrambled n had a nice touch on his passes..a few speedsters and some size are in the pipeline n the future looks bright..this years senior class has tons of talent to go with those soph/jr rising stars...if they can get past their cyo brethren (feeder programs are next to one another across the street) the next two weeks they could finish with the same record as last year...however..this would be the first time in about 2, maybe 3 decades that a class has not brought home at least 1 sectional title..with dwenger looking to repeat n the legends chomping at the bit could this years edition of sni high be in danger of breaking the hardware streak??

Snider gets Dwenger at Dwenger. I'm thinking game will not be a repeat of last year unless Snider returns to old habits. Never a gimmie when these two teams meet, expect a closer game than the one we just saw. The team with the most points will win. 

• 2 weeks later...