Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Snider 2022

10 hours ago, Komets2727 said:

For once, Snider has been way more disciplined than Dwenger, hence the 5 personal fouls for the Saints. 

Yes, a bit surprised. I was just commenting that one a series or two they seemed to get a bit sloppy. Anyway, that may have been the most complete game they played this year. As a few of us said, if they play like that next week, North Side will be challenged for sure.

8 hours ago, Mebuck said:

Garrett has lost control of this year's team at Dwenger. I feel Dwenger has gotten worse each year sense he took over. Will be going to Next week's game. Snider will Beat North. 

Interesting you say that, looking at team record over the 4 years, that looks like a correct statement. His Garrett a Dwenger Alumni or what is his ties to them if not?

1 hour ago, psaboy said:

Interesting you say that, looking at team record over the 4 years, that looks like a correct statement. 

It's clearly a downward trend on paper, but his best team may have been year three of his 5 year tenure. That team in 2020 was VERY good. 

Conclusion: He had very good teams his first three years at the helm. He is going through a 2 year down trend, which is common amongst many teams. Is that fair?

7 minutes ago, BTF said:

It's clearly a downward trend on paper, but his best team may have been year three of his 5 year tenure. That team in 2020 was VERY good. 

Conclusion: He had very good teams his first three years at the helm. He is going through a 2 year down trend, which is common amongst many teams. Is that fair?

Fair..Plus playing up a class didnt do them any favors...

The panthers having their kicker/punter back was good to see..

5 hours ago, psaboy said:

Yes, a bit surprised. I was just commenting that one a series or two they seemed to get a bit sloppy. Anyway, that may have been the most complete game they played this year. As a few of us said, if they play like that next week, North Side will be challenged for sure.

Challenged??? I don’t play the PC game, if Snider plays like this against North Side, North will be on the short end of a blowout…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Komets2727 said:

Challenged??? I don’t play the PC game, if Snider plays like this against North Side, North will be on the short end of a blowout…

North always saves their best for Snider. The Panthers will have to put their best foot forward if they want to win their first sectional in four years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Komets2727 said:

1 hour ago, BTF said:

North always saves their best for Snider. The Panthers will have to put their best foot forward if they want to win their first sectional in four years. 

So long a teams from WITHIN the SAC are playing one another...there is no "fear" from anyone....especially at the top of the conference's standings.

I suspect that the Legends are champing at the bit for a rematch with the Panthers;  And this week will be hella charged in the building/practice field/locker-room the 'River Rats' use.  

Let's all just hope that nothing stupid happens this week within FWCS leading up to this game.  It's been a hectic few months in FWCS off the field in some schools.  I pray that we can make it to Saturday morning without any incidents.  

Having said all of that.....GET YOUR POPCORN ready, and enjoy a snobberknocer of a game this Friday night at Spuller Stadium.  Plenty of tickets available people.  

4 minutes ago, Yuccaguy said:

So long a teams from WITHIN the SAC are playing one another...there is no "fear" from anyone....especially at the top of the conference's standings.

I suspect that the Legends are champing at the bit for a rematch with the Panthers;  And this week will be hella charged in the building/practice field/locker-room the 'River Rats' use.  

Let's all just hope that nothing stupid happens this week within FWCS leading up to this game.  It's been a hectic few months in FWCS off the field in some schools.  I pray that we can make it to Saturday morning without any incidents.  

Having said all of that.....GET YOUR POPCORN ready, and enjoy a snobberknocer of a game this Friday night at Spuller Stadium.  Plenty of tickets available people.  

North Side has a very supportive community. The crowd will be big. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yuccaguy said:

Let’s remember, I have repeatedly said that when Snider plays North Side, whoever wins the game has a very good shot at playing for the state title so I am not short changing North at all. If both teams play well, I like Snider to win by 10-14 points, but if they don’t, North has a great chance to win. I think overall Snider is the better team, but damn, North has some excellent, D1 caliber players. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Justasportsfan said:

I've been watching the legends documentary too much..n the program has a general disdain for the panthers..blk n gold better be buckled up from jump street..

Well, Snider has kicked their tails for years and years so it makes sense. Also, their QB a couple years ago was going to be 2nd string at Snider so he transferred to North and Snider fought the transfer making the kid sit for an entire year. Plenty of bad blood here…

10 minutes ago, Komets2727 said:

Well, Snider has kicked their tails for years and years so it makes sense. Also, their QB a couple years ago was going to be 2nd string at Snider so he transferred to North and Snider fought the transfer making the kid sit for an entire year. Plenty of bad blood here…

Yes a couple coaches on staff n in their feeder system has let it be known..I'm done watching the documentaries..at least for this week!

Snider is North Side’s biggest rival in football, forget about it being South Side. North Side is not Snider’s biggest rival, nor even close. I would put Dwenger, Homestead, Carroll, and Luers ahead of North Side as to whom Snider considers their biggest rivals. North Side gets absolutely jacked for Snider every time, no matter the records, and gets their best shot. Now, with a sectional title on the line, I fully expect Snider to be jacked as well…

3 hours ago, Komets2727 said:

Snider is North Side’s biggest rival in football, forget about it being South Side. North Side is not Snider’s biggest rival, nor even close. I would put Dwenger, Homestead, Carroll, and Luers ahead of North Side as to whom Snider considers their biggest rivals. North Side gets absolutely jacked for Snider every time, no matter the records, and gets their best shot. Now, with a sectional title on the line, I fully expect Snider to be jacked as well…

Hopefully they can execute n keep their emotions in check..it will be some talkin..yet who does the walkin..watched the legends vs sparty game again..they look like a completely different team

1 hour ago, Justasportsfan said:

Hopefully they can execute n keep their emotions in check..it will be some talkin..yet who does the walkin..watched the legends vs sparty game again..they look like a completely different team

Again, North gets jacked for Snider, when they play anyone else, their level of play goes down 

7 minutes ago, Justasportsfan said:

2 missed xps..a blocked fg..plus a fumble...geesh

And what I said before this game is ringing true, if North wins the turnover battle and Snider makes mistakes, North has a great chance to win this game. 2 missed extra points, a fumble, and a blocked field goal and they are down at halftime 

• Like 1