Jump to content

Recommended Posts

After looking at this weeks schedule,  the biggest burning question is(no pun intended), if you live in Gibson county,  is your boat secured?

  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it’s only Monday but how healthy are we going to be come Friday night?  Brady Allen and Ben Butler took some hits against Henderson County.  Also with Mitchell Spindler is his ankle healed enough to play?  Princeton is an improved team and  we want and need all our horses.  

Edited by GS Titan 78

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, titandad1971 said:

After looking at this weeks schedule,  the biggest burning question is(no pun intended), if you live in Gibson county,  is your boat secured?

Oh. I think that pun was fully intended! Lol

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pike Central   21    Forest Park 7

GS  49        Princeton 14

HH  42         NP  7

SR  56         SS   7

Springs Valley 14      TC  6 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game of the week is going to be Tell City Springs Valley!!  I think TC wins in defensive struggle.

TC 14  SV  13

Pike Central runs all over FP. 

PC  37   FP  7

Southridge continues to get young players better, which means ANOTHER long night for SS.  I am saying it now watch out for the Raiders in the post season!!!

SR  56  SS 7

HH comes off a big win under horrible conditions and plays with even more determination this week, 2017 will be extra motivation!!

HH 49  NP 7

GS is doing something they are not accustomed to and that is game prep after a loss.  Nothing to worry about this week GS rolls.

GS 56  Prin.  0

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pike Central   14       Forest Park 7

GS  63                         Princeton 7

HH  63                        NP  7

SR  56                          SS   7

Springs Valley 14      TC  12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone seems to be picking Pike Central over Forest Park. Any reason why?

I have seen both play against Tecumseh. Neither team produced much offense and Forest Park was a better on defense. I would not be shocked if Pike Central did not score more than one time in a game the rest of the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SR1 said:

Everyone seems to be picking Pike Central over Forest Park. Any reason why?

I have seen both play against Tecumseh. Neither team produced much offense and Forest Park was a better on defense. I would not be shocked if Pike Central did not score more than one time in a game the rest of the year.

I would assume this is because FP has scored one touchdown all season and is 0- 4, and PC has scored in every game and has at least won a game.  It would go as far to say that PC beats FP and that they have a chance to play SS really tough when that game comes around.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This has nothing to do with the PAC but I have a nephew who plays for Princeton's 8th grade team.  I went to his game against Boonville last night and they (Boonville) have an outstanding eight grade team.  They are big, strong and fast and I was impressed to say the least. They won 44-0 and had three TD's called back because of holding.  If this is any indication they look to continue to climb in the coming years.  I love my nephew to death but Princeton isn't very good and has some work to do at the middle school level.   

 

Edited by GS Titan 78

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, GS Titan 78 said:

I love my nephew to death but Princeton isn't very good and has some work to do at the middle school level.   

 

If you really loved him, you wouldn't let him stay in Princeton. LOL!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Titan76 said:

If you really loved him, you wouldn't let him stay in Princeton. LOL!

Believe you me I tell him all the time.  Some people just cannot be reached lol.  It killed me to sit on the Princeton side.  Oh and of coarse they think they are going to beat us Friday.        

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, GS Titan 78 said:

This has nothing to do with the PAC but I have a nephew who plays for Princeton's 8th grade team.  I went to his game against Boonville last night and they (Boonville) have an outstanding eight grade team.  They are big, strong and fast and I was impressed to say the least. They won 44-0 and had three TD's called back because of holding.  If this is any indication they look to continue to climb in the coming years.  I love my nephew to death but Princeton isn't very good and has some work to do at the middle school level.   

 

Heritage Hills 8th went 6-2 last season one of the losses was 14-8 against Boonville, This season they are 3-1 and the loss was 8-6 against Boonville.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After looking at the Pike-FP score and HH-Posey scores, I guess the gap between the top and the bottom of the PAC is as wide as the Grand Canyon. Yikes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tell city could be 4-1 right now.  I don’t think that program is getting enough respect this year. They are 2-3 right now but lost 6-0 in OT vs a Perry central team that currently is 4-1 and then they lost by 1 point (7-6 )to pike central. 

 

The new coach there seemingly has something good going for him.  He probably lacks the personnel that he wants year one, but I think he is doing a heckuva job so far. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oldtimeqb said:

After looking at the Pike-FP score and HH-Posey scores, I guess the gap between the top and the bottom of the PAC is as wide as the Grand Canyon. Yikes. 

North Posey's given up over 60 points  4 games in a row which sounds kind of unbelievable. Still they have Pike Central, Tell City, Tecumseh and Forest Park left on their schedule so 5-4 is still possible for the Vikings. 

9 minutes ago, CS31295 said:

Tell city could be 4-1 right now.  I don’t think that program is getting enough respect this year. They are 2-3 right now but lost 6-0 in OT vs a Perry central team that currently is 4-1 and then they lost by 1 point (7-6 )to pike central. 

 

The new coach there seemingly has something good going for him.  He probably lacks the personnel that he wants year one, but I think he is doing a heckuva job so far. 

Tell City has a pretty good defense just needs to find some offense to get that defense off the field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2018 at 5:25 PM, GS Titan 78 said:

This has nothing to do with the PAC but I have a nephew who plays for Princeton's 8th grade team.  I went to his game against Boonville last night and they (Boonville) have an outstanding eight grade team.  They are big, strong and fast and I was impressed to say the least. They won 44-0 and had three TD's called back because of holding.  If this is any indication they look to continue to climb in the coming years.  I love my nephew to death but Princeton isn't very good and has some work to do at the middle school level.   

 

Boonville has historically had good middle school teams. Not sure what happens in HS. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×