Sign in to follow this  
npatman

Trinity Lutheran Cancels Season

1 hour ago, Lysander said:

The IHSAA can't even get behind seeding the top 2 teams in Sectionals.  My great, great grandkids will be taking weekend trips to Mars before there is 6 or 8 (or whatever) football in Indiana.

If a group of Indiana High Schools want to play 6 or 8 man football the IHSAA would not stand in their way. They may not sponsor an official IHSAA state championship in 6 or 8 man football but like any other non IHSAA sport schools could play if they wanted to play. Just like Ice Hockey or Rugby. Some schools play those  sports but they are not under the   IHSAA bylaws.

10 minutes ago, SR1 said:

If a group of Indiana High Schools want to play 6 or 8 man football the IHSAA would not stand in their way. They may not sponsor an official IHSAA state championship in 6 or 8 man football but like any other non IHSAA sport schools could play if they wanted to play. Just like Ice Hockey or Rugby. Some schools play those  sports but they are not under the   IHSAA bylaws.

Agreed.  My oldest kid played in college for a non-IHSAA sport - started in 3 straight NCAA Final 16 games (still would have loved to see him play football...he could have, btw....I admit my bias).

BUT, if people are looking for IHSAA sanction....I'd suggest no one hold their breath.

Edited by Lysander

15 hours ago, Impartial_Observer said:

Dude seriously, I was pimping Coach Nowlin. And 65 is a train wreck in southern Indiana. I don’t care where/who Whiting and Edinburgh play. 

65 is no fun in my neck of the woods either. I live about 8 miles from the DeMotte/Roselawn exit.

10 minutes ago, silvertone1696 said:

65 is no fun in my neck of the woods either. I live about 8 miles from the DeMotte/Roselawn exit.

Well, don't worry.   @Impartial_Observer is old (almost blind...so I hear from everyone on the sidelines).  

It's amazing they allow him on any road these days.  

Think he has to take a monthly driver's exam.

Edited by Lysander
  • Haha 4