Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NLC - 2021

3 hours ago, NRRaider2001 said:

Also as a side note, I was disappointed to learn that Ink Free News will no longer be having a sports section, they were a big source of my Warsaw news for all sports. 

Wow I had not heard or seen that! I have not visited the site since the Concord game. I believe the Times-Union online free to access.

1 hour ago, NRRaider2001 said:

Gonna be that guy today and predict an NLC sweep tonight.  Call me a homer, maybe, but I've been called worse.

Warsaw by 4

Mishawaka by 18

Northridge by 3

Love it! 

But do not think its gonna happen.

Like Mishawaka to advance another week, but tough sledding for the others.  They both do have a shot though with their running attacks and the ability to hold the ball for an entire quarter...will be fun to see how they turn out...represent the area boys!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Raiderman 2016 said:

Anyone on here giving Northridge a chance at all to beat Leo or will it be ugly? 

No chance in my opinion. Could be close for a half at best.

2 hours ago, NRRaider2001 said:

Gonna be that guy today and predict an NLC sweep tonight.  Call me a homer, maybe, but I've been called worse.

Warsaw by 4

Mishawaka by 18

Northridge by 3

Good vibes only!!! ... but now I'll be the Debbie Downer

Carroll by 17

Leo by 21

Mishawaka by 2

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Raiderman 2016 said:

Anyone on here giving Northridge a chance at all to beat Leo or will it be ugly? 

Northridge did a great job last year with Leo. Take away one terrible unnecessary roughness call and Northridge wins that game. 

If Northridge wants to stay in the game they have to score every single time they have the ball.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Prospect said:

Northridge did a great job last year with Leo. Take away one terrible unnecessary roughness call and Northridge wins that game. 

If Northridge wants to stay in the game they have to score every single time they have the ball.

Seriously???   

3 minutes ago, Huge Football Fan said:

How was it tonight?

Seemed good. Northridge just really like to get started a little early a on a few plays.

Leo looked worn down, going to be curious to see if anyone gets suspended for what played out at the end of the Wayne Ole Miss game.

Awesome job Raiders! Unbelievably impressed! Way to represent the NLC tonight. Unfortunately the Tigers just laid an egg after giving up a TD on the opening kickoff. I’m not making excuses for Warsaw, and Carroll was without a doubt the better team, but I really think the three week layoff killed them. That’s a long time between games.

Will be rooting for Northridge next week! Will try to listen in or find a way to watch.

On 11/5/2021 at 12:10 PM, Prospect said:

Take away one terrible unnecessary roughness call and Northridge wins that game. 

For someone inclined to make excuses, it always seems to come down to “one call,” despite the fact that a typical high school game has close to 150 plays in it.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Bobref said:

For someone inclined to make excuses, it always seems to come down to “one call,” despite the fact that a typical high school game has close to 150 plays in it.

For the record, it isn't a Northridge fan making excuses or complaining about a call.  I saw some of that on Twitter after this last Friday night's game from the other side, but rather than engage I just let it go lol. 

• Like 1