Head Coach Opening 2019 Read more... ×
dave mosbey

Heritage Hills Football picks up 400th win

In the 7th game of the 47th season the Patriots picked up win number 400.

Also kicker Carson Liebering surpassed 100 career extra points booting number 100, 101 and 102. 

400 wins in just 524 games played.

Wonder what the record would be for fewest games to reach 400 wins.

No film on the HH passing game could be a huge advantage in a couple weeks. I think they'll try some things against FP and SS, but scouting wise heading into the sectional HH will know what schemes sectional opponents have used. 

Of course Memorial is the favorite. The draw next week (?) will impact play calling. Moreover, the introduction of the Flexbone makes it even more complicated. Yes, you can effectively pass out of the Wishbone and yes HH has spread sets in the playbook. 

Interesting times. 

I don’t think anyone has any trouble getting pretty much all films.  Conference “agreements” are frequently broken.  Happens every year...

17 hours ago, tango said:

I don’t think anyone has any trouble getting pretty much all films.  Conference “agreements” are frequently broken.  Happens every year...

It's not getting the film. It's that HH hasn't shown anything. I've been told by reliable sources the HH QB Club has been instructed to practice skeet shooting on drones hovering over Lincoln City between 3:30 and 5:30 Monday-Thursday. 

• Haha 1