Jump to content
Head Coach Opening 2019 Read more... ×

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, BSUKingsmen said:

They're already taking a hit at the gate.  Mishawaka is about the only good visiting gate.

So, would their rumored departure from the NIC be done to increase the gate from away teams, or increase their level of competition? Because they seem to be mutually exclusive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DrivenT said:

When do you expect Penn to announce their departure from The NIC?

Is CMA a potential NIC candidate?

 

Doubtful. Would be a good fit though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, bobref said:

So, would their rumored departure from the NIC be done to increase the gate from away teams, or increase their level of competition? Because they seem to be mutually exclusive.

Increase competition

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leaving the NIC would help football for sure in the competition department.... however the community(most people outside of the sport) already believes football gets whatever they want so the increase cost on travel does not make sense.... the 2 Michigan schools helped football but their fan base did not travel well...a combine Elkhart school hopefully brings competition every year and if South Bend would  combine a couple of schools that would help...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Leaving the NIC would help football for sure in the competition department.... however the community(most people outside of the sport) already believes football gets whatever they want so the increase cost on travel does not make sense.... the 2 Michigan schools helped football but their fan base did not travel well...a combine Elkhart school hopefully brings competition every year and if South Bend would  combine a couple of schools that would help...

They get what they want because of corporate sponsorships.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mishawaka beats Penn for the 1st time in 8 years and wins NIC North  WOW

St Joe beat Adams 36 -12

Marian blasts Washington

 

Anyone think Adams and Washington could be looking for new coaches next year?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mishawka tried real hard to give Penn the game. Three turnovers deep in Mishawaka territory gave Penn 3 scores.

Edited by Caveman
wordking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Indian72 said:

Mishawaka beats Penn for the 1st time in 8 years and wins NIC North  WOW

St Joe beat Adams 36 -12

Marian blasts Washington

 

Anyone think Adams and Washington could be looking for new coaches next year?

 

 

Is 12-19 safe? Talk about your own school

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hobart there - they lost to Lowell tonight

then Riley (they play Clay)

then probable winner of St Joe/New Prairie

 

2 minutes ago, Huge football fan said:

Is 12-19 safe? Talk about your own school

if I had my way 12-19 and not safe  NO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Indian72 said:

Hobart there - they lost to Lowell tonight

then Riley (they play Clay)

then probable winner of St Joe/New Prairie

 

if I had my way 12-19 and not safe  NO

and it is not all based on record - lack of self control and discipline on the field which result in too many penalties,  lack of coaching and adjustments, an offenxe not built on what we have

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great win by NP tonight, they held central to 37 total yards. Looking forward to the sectionals with possible rematches with St Joe and Mishawaka. Congrats to the Caveman on their win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×