Carroll over Luers

Concordia over South

Snider over North 

Homestead over Northrop 

Dwenger over Wayne 

But after what I saw last Friday

I would agree with BTF.

UPSET SPECIAL

How is the SAC getting out of the closed conference? The SIAC (Evansville) is currently in a closed conference schedule. It's hard to gauge and correlate it with tournament success, but the big-class schools are not winning as many games as they were previously, while Mater Dei keeps doing Mater Dei type things... 

1 hour ago, hhpatriot04 said:

How is the SAC getting out of the closed conference? The SIAC (Evansville) is currently in a closed conference schedule. It's hard to gauge and correlate it with tournament success, but the big-class schools are not winning as many games as they were previously, while Mater Dei keeps doing Mater Dei type things... 

I wanna say the coaches and AD's met and voted on it. It sounds like the SIAC and SAC have much in common. 

Ever heard someone say "you are who you hang out with?" That's really what it boiled down to I think. If you want to be the best team at the end of the season, it certainly does no harm by seeing some of the best teams during the regular season. It gives you a benchmark as to how good you need to be in the postseason to advance to state. 

• Like 1

Knights- coach k lost a few transfers yet still pulls off the upset repeating last years feat.

Cadets- get their coach back and puts the program back in win column.

Panthers- game is won in the trenches n if they can't pressure the legends it will be a longggg night.

Sparty- no matter the qb, zolman figures it out b4 bruins catch on and they squeak this one out.

Saints- really a toss up game, may come down to the run/option game, if thats the case I'm going with cyo ball.

Carroll at Luers - The Chargers did well in the off season transfer portal, the Knights did not. That's the difference in this one.

Concordia at South Side - I think both programs are trending up, but the difference in this one is the return of Mannigel.

North Side at Snider - Another winner in the off season transfer portal, North fights for their lives and keep it close.

Northrop at Homestead - Tough first game for a first time head coach. Homestead by multiple scores.

Wayne at Dwenger - The Saints put their best foot forward with all of the upset talk, but it's close.

2 hours ago, BTF said:

Carroll at Luers - The Chargers did well in the off season transfer portal, the Knights did not. That's the difference in this one.

Concordia at South Side - I think both programs are trending up, but the difference in this one is the return of Mannigel.

North Side at Snider - Another winner in the off season transfer portal, North fights for their lives and keep it close.

Northrop at Homestead - Tough first game for a first time head coach. Homestead by multiple scores.

Wayne at Dwenger - The Saints put their best foot forward with all of the upset talk, but it's close.

North Side stealing Da'Von Doughty from Luers helps but he's ineligible 1st week

Carroll at Luers: Carroll by 2 TD's.

Concordia at South Side: Cadets by 3-4 TD's.

North Side at Snider: tough to call, Snider pulls out a 7 point (or less) win.

Northrop at Homestead:  Spartans by 3 scores.

Wayne at Dwenger:  Another difficult pick.  Sticking with the c.y.o. by a TD (maybe 2 TD's).

Edited by Bonecrusher