Head Coach Opening 2019 Read more... ×
rdpfootball

Regional: Lowell @ Mishawaka

Will be the fastest regional game to finish. There is no question!! RDP should be back at Lowell by 8:00 Central time 🤣🤣

On a side note, will be a slugfest. Two running teams that will grind clock and execute really well. Igras makes that offense go round. Fast physical defense. Should be a classic game.

Edited by CoachK_75

What does Lowell run on offense these days?  Still I-Formation?  Does Lowell have a Running Back wearing #6? 

2 hours ago, CoachK_75 said:

Will be the fastest regional game to finish. There is no question!! RDP should be back at Lowell by 8:00 Central time 🤣🤣

On a side note, will be a slugfest. Two running teams that will grind clock and execute really well. Igras makes that offense go round. Fast physical defense. Should be a classic game.

Well said.

As a Dwenger guy I am familiar with Lowell, what should we expect out of Mishawaka? Besides being a running team. Where will this game be won or lost? In the trenches, execution, discipline? 

Another new opponent for the Devils.  I like this and see this one as trench warfare...

4 hours ago, CoachK_75 said:

So no running clock?  Just kidding: first one to score 21 wins.

Edited by Gipper

2 hours ago, Ursus Maritimus said:

As a Dwenger guy I am familiar with Lowell, what should we expect out of Mishawaka? Besides being a running team. Where will this game be won or lost? In the trenches, execution, discipline? 

Don't you play ANGOLA first?

• Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, Caveman said:

Don't you play ANGOLA first?

We, as in fans of Indiana HS football, who are unfamiliar with Mishawaka. Didn't realize that would need clarification.

13 hours ago, Ursus Maritimus said:

We, as in fans of Indiana HS football, who are unfamiliar with Mishawaka. Didn't realize that would need clarification.

Allow me to assist: their nickname is the Cavemen.  Fred is the Nose Tackle, Barney plays Split End, while Bamm-Bamm platoons at Fullback and Middle Linebacker.

3 minutes ago, Gipper said:

Allow me to assist: their nickname is the Cavemen.  Fred is the Nose Tackle, Barney plays Split End, while Bamm-Bamm platoons at Fullback and Middle Linebacker.

They're coached by Mr. Slate but that's really splitting hairs...

• Haha 4

30 minutes ago, Gipper said:

They're coached by Mr. Slate but that's really splitting hairs...

Epic!! You forgot the captain of the team though!!

Image result for captain caveman

Edited by FastpacedO
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

On 11/5/2018 at 5:02 PM, Ursus Maritimus said:

Mishawaka is really good on both sides of the ball but they turn the ball over a lot. They turned it over 4 or 5 times against Penn and won somehow. Fumbled 4 times last week against St. Joe, lost 3 of them. When the offense holds on to the ball they can score a lot and control the game. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Brett Kovach said:

Mishawaka is really good on both sides of the ball but they turn the ball over a lot. They turned it over 4 or 5 times against Penn and won somehow. Fumbled 4 times last week against St. Joe, lost 3 of them. When the offense holds on to the ball they can score a lot and control the game. 

I wouldn't say they turn the ball over a lot.  They have 19 turnovers in 12 games.  That is 1.58 turnovers per game.  I will say in those two games they turned it over too much.  Those two games alone account for over 1/3 for the year.

11 hours ago, knights1121 said:

I wouldn't say they turn the ball over a lot.  They have 19 turnovers in 12 games.  That is 1.58 turnovers per game.  I will say in those two games they turned it over too much.  Those two games alone account for over 1/3 for the year.

They’ve turned it over a lot recently. It’s a very poor time of year to start turning it over lol

there could be 2-4" of snow on the field Friday night.  Not sure how the filed will take that middle looked a little rough last week

• Upvote 1