Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

ACAC Week #1

Adams Central at Garrett - AC by 14. I expect Garrett to be solid this year and could push the Jets early on.

Arcanum (OH) at South Adams - SA by 10. I have no clue how good Arcanum is, but I expect SA to be the 2nd best team in the conference.

Bellmont at Heritage - Heritage by 17. Bellmont dropped AC week 1 with the hopes of getting a potential win early in the season. I don't think they'll have the results that they hoped to get from the switch.

Jay County at Blackford - Jay County by 14. I don't know much about either program coming into this year, but I expect Jay County to be an improved team from last year.

Woodlan at Eastside - Eastside by 35. I think Woodlan will be improved from last year, but Eastside will be really good again.

Northfield at Bluffton - Northfield by 20. Bluffton will take a step back this year and Northfield runs an offensive system that can be difficult to defend.

Fremont at Southern Wells - Fremont by 21.

Curious to see the Arcanum result. They lost their star QB & coach due to a transfer to a bigger school. I think they could still be a good matchup for South Adams. Of course I think Garrett and AC will be a good game. I hope your prediction is right. Missed the scrimmage against Central Noble. How did that go? I know I've heard some yelling at practice the two days I was around. 

On 8/15/2022 at 12:26 PM, Basementbias said:

Curious to see the Arcanum result. They lost their star QB & coach due to a transfer to a bigger school. I think they could still be a good matchup for South Adams. Of course I think Garrett and AC will be a good game. I hope your prediction is right. Missed the scrimmage against Central Noble. How did that go? I know I've heard some yelling at practice the two days I was around. 

Scrimmage looked pretty good, but Central Noble didn't look good at all so it's hard to tell.

1 hour ago, FlyingHigh said:

Scrimmage looked pretty good, but Central Noble didn't look good at all so it's hard to tell.

Looks like you may have to pay for the Garrett webcast? Berne Witness only has South Adams vs Arcanum tonight. Did they not get enough sponsorship for Bellmont this year?

3 hours ago, Basementbias said:

Looks like you may have to pay for the Garrett webcast? Berne Witness only has South Adams vs Arcanum tonight. Did they not get enough sponsorship for Bellmont this year?

I think they only do Bellmont home games since they’re the third option here. 

35 minutes ago, Thor77 said:

I think they only do Bellmont home games since they’re the third option here. 

Gotcha, wasn't sure since my boss didn't decide to sponsor this year. Surprising since he's in Berne and is a big SA guy. Thought it might have been more of economics & sponsors for just one webcast tonight for the 3 schools.

1 hour ago, FlyingHigh said:

I think Garrett is offering a stream PPV on IHSAATV.

Yeah it's just under $9 so not too bad after I found it.