Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Carroll vs Snider

20 hours ago, BTF said:

I saw the game a little differently. I think both teams are evenly matched and one had to lose. I think Carroll will give Penn fits, then Indy comes calling. Snider has the tools to make a deep run if they can get out of their own sectional. They just need to get a passing game going that features a third year quarterback, a D1 receiver, and and D3 receiver. They're deep in the run game, wow. 

I'll continue to say it. All bets are off when Snider, Dwenger, Homestead, Carroll, and North Side play one another. Those are five very good football teams. 

Does Carroll or who ever comes out of sectional play Penn or team from area in regional? I thought they would not meet until semi-state??

1 hour ago, psaboy said:

Does Carroll or who ever comes out of sectional play Penn or team from area in regional? I thought they would not meet until semi-state??

Carroll could potentially play Homestead at semi-state. Highly doubtful though. Homestead has to go through Fishers, HSE, Westfield, and Carmel. Temptation said he'd buy me a pizza every week for a year if that comes to fruition. 

Edited by BTF
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Justasportsfan said:

Now thats a 6a sectional!! 

Pick Em!

But I darned well don't need to see Coach Curtis or Coach Yeoman in a dark alley if I think Carroll could prevail in this Sectional based upon what I have seen so far.  

Let's see what Week 9 has in store prior to the playoffs.....

12 hours ago, BTF said:

Carroll could potentially play Homestead at semi-state. Highly doubtful though. Homestead has to go through Fishers, HSE, Westfield, and Carmel. Temptation said he'd buy me a pizza every week for a year if that comes to fruition. 

False, but damn close.  Nice try.

On 8/27/2022 at 3:50 PM, Yuccaguy said:

Haydock gets better as the year progresses.   Trust me on this one....

Unpopular opinion incoming......Haydock is HIGHLY overrated.  Yes I know he has a blue ring at Harding and a red one at Woodlan (should have been blue but he coached them out of it).  Won at Harding in 2A with "city" talent in a rural class but also couldn't coach that talent over physical, disciplined teams (Eastbrook, NorthWood).  Left Woodlan in shambles when he left after the Harding talent pipeline dried up.  He isn't going to take Wayne anywhere higher than mid level SAC at best and by luck of the draw maybe a sectional title game.  Just my opinion....

7 minutes ago, NE8_Fan said:

Unpopular opinion incoming......Haydock is HIGHLY overrated.  Yes I know he has a blue ring at Harding and a red one at Woodlan (should have been blue but he coached them out of it).  Won at Harding in 2A with "city" talent in a rural class but also couldn't coach that talent over physical, disciplined teams (Eastbrook, NorthWood).  Left Woodlan in shambles when he left after the Harding talent pipeline dried up.  He isn't going to take Wayne anywhere higher than mid level SAC at best and by luck of the draw maybe a sectional title game.  Just my opinion....

I wouldn’t disagree with your assessment as other posters are saying there is a near mutiny at Wayne right now between player, coaches, and parents.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, NE8_Fan said:

Not at all unpopular.  He should have had ALL Blue rings...  IMO

• Like 1