Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

3 hours ago, Jmumm1235 said:

Anyone know if the Laville Vs Pioneer game will be broadcasting any place! 

Thanks 

Try this link

https://team1sports.com/pioneertv/?B=403359

I believe Pioneer works through RTCtv and will livestream the game.

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007

1 hour ago, cpg1970 said:

Knox keeps it rolling.  What does Culver have this year?

Culver is at about 20 players right now with 3 out due to injuries.  8 of the 20 are seniors. Knox has a lot of speed which allowed them to rush the ball well around the ends.  Their linebackers were also quick and closed rushing holes quickly. They definitely were better than I thought going in.  
 Having played both Judson and Knox already this year, I would pick Knox to beat NJSP next week

Pretty impressive start to the game for LaVille.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I felt like LaVille scored everytime they had the ball in the first half!?

The Plummer kid can also kick.  That 45-50 yard field goal attempt had the distance, just missed a bit wide left. He getting any interest in the kicking area?

I would also say that Pioneer might have picked up on something - Pass the ball!

Not much real estate to be had between the tackles against that LaVille defensive line.

Pioneer had that short pass for completions and the chance to move the ball.  The Pioneer quarterback did okay for himself.  He did try to force the one pass on the INT.  Nice job by the LaVille defender to step in front then go the distance.

A team may have to go short routes to move the ball down field, but it seems like it can be done if the receivers take a route through the open area.

Pioneer might be young, but they can still finish in the middle of the HNAC pack.

Week Four Is Just Ahead!

from_the_sidelines007

3 minutes ago, from_the_sidelines007 said:

Pretty impressive start to the game for LaVille.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I felt like LaVille scored everytime they had the ball in the first half!?

The Plummer kid can also kick.  That 45-50 yard field goal attempt had the distance, just missed a bit wide left. He getting any interest in the kicking area?

I would also say that Pioneer might have picked up on something - Pass the ball!

Not much real estate to be had between the tackles against that LaVille defensive line.

Pioneer had that short pass for completions and the chance to move the ball.  The Pioneer quarterback did okay for himself.  He did try to force the one pass on the INT.  Nice job by the LaVille defender to step in front then go the distance.

A team may have to go short routes to move the ball down field, but it seems like it can be done if the receivers take a route through the open area.

Pioneer might be young, but they can still finish in the middle of the HNAC pack.

Week Four Is Just Ahead!

from_the_sidelines007

QB/K/P/DB Plummer can kick from about 50 yards with ease. Missed the 50 yarder just wide left with 5-10 yards to spare. Laville moved the ball with ease, just were trying different things. Defense gave up some pass plays but adjusted well 2nd half. Pioneer is tough but Laville on different playing field this year 

On 9/3/2022 at 12:17 AM, from_the_sidelines007 said:

Winamac next for LaVille.

What do the Warriors have?

from_the_sidelines007

Nothing that the Lancers won't handle easily.

LaVille is currently ranked 24th in this week's Sagarin rankings.  That's 24 overall!  And #1 in 2A.  They've beaten three pretty decent teams very handely.  Bremen's win over Marian was a big boost to LaVille's ranking I'm sure.  They wont stay that high even if they keep winning, but it's pretty cool to see them that high right now.  How high did Pioneer make it back in 2018?  Seems like they were in the top 25, but I don't remember for sure.

• Like 1