Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Wabash River Conference Week 3

Well it Friday so time for my picks. 
Crabtrees and the Falcon will shred the (small) Trojans 

Seegers by as much as they want. 
South Vermilions in another blowout. 

Im taking Riverton Parkes in the closest game of the night but the Ponies might surprise everyone. 
I gotta go 

18 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

Well it Friday so time for my picks. 
Crabtrees and the Falcon will shred the (small) Trojans 

Seegers by as much as they want. 
South Vermilions in another blowout. 

Im taking Riverton Parkes in the closest game of the night but the Ponies might surprise everyone. 
I gotta go 

The RP/FC game was hard fought between the two teams.  Both teams played hard and a late score by RP sealed the game.   I can confirm that up 6 with 3:00 to go and the ball, RP did have their starters in the game.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, KAllen said:

The RP/FC game was hard fought between the two teams.  Both teams played hard and a late score by RP sealed the game.   I can confirm that up 6 with 3:00 to go and the ball, RP did have their starters in the game.  

Keep in mind your buddy 123 is the one that said they left their starters in late against a bad team. And I’ll say it right to your face.

1 hour ago, Donnie Baker said:

Keep in mind your buddy 123 is the one that said they left their starters in late against a bad team. And I’ll say it right to your face.

Well aware, sir.  Just tagged along on your prediction and confirmed a good game at RP vs FC. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, KAllen said:

RP and FC was a great game. I think both teams played well and neither team has reached their true potential yet. Both will be much improved by the time playoffs start. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1