Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

And your 2022 state champions are

This thread was a hit last time I posted it three years ago, and every other subject gets me banned NO MATTER HOW RIGHT I AM

so here we go.

6a. Cathedral

5a. Dwenger

4a. Roncalli

3a. Chatard

2a. Mater dei

1a. go find old thread for my 1a prediction it still stands.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's beginning to look like a purple team on the Westside of Indianapolis might be making some noise before this thing is over again. Cautiously optimistic here. Ben Davis is only allowing 11.3 ppg. We know the offense is potent. We'll see this upcoming week where they measure up against the defending champs.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, BDGiant93 said:

It's beginning to look like a purple team on the Westside of Indianapolis might be making some noise before this thing is over again. Cautiously optimistic here. Ben Davis is only allowing 11.3 ppg. We know the offense is potent. We'll see this upcoming week where they measure up against the defending champs.

With the emergence of suburban schools in the bigger markets, schools like Ben Davis, Warren Central, and Snider have been dismissed in recent conversations with regard to who the better teams in the state are. All those programs are relevant and will go a long way in deciding this years state champion. 

4 hours ago, BTF said:

With the emergence of suburban schools in the bigger markets, schools like Ben Davis, Warren Central, and Snider have been dismissed in recent conversations with regard to who the better teams in the state are. All those programs are relevant and will go a long way in deciding this years state champion. 

No they haven’t.  Their past/future dominance has been dismissed.  

I’ve been consistent in maintaining my stance that enrollment will always keep BD/Warren relevant.

Edited by temptation

19 minutes ago, temptation said:

No they haven’t.  Their past/future dominance has been dismissed.  

I’ve been consistent in maintaining my stance that enrollment will always keep BD/Warren relevant.

The jab wasn't directed at you. You call it as you see it..............I've noticed. It just seems to be the consensus overall. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/2/2022 at 2:05 PM, MonkeyButt said:

6A. Warren Central

5A. Whiteland

4A. New Palestine

3A. Chatard

2A. Scecina

1A. Lutheran

I know I posted this and then turned around and changed a little bit on Facebook with the 6A particularly, but I am going to stick with this. I think WC can do it if they don't trip themselves up. I think it all starts with getting past CG in two weeks. 

1 hour ago, MonkeyButt said:

I know I posted this and then turned around and changed a little bit on Facebook with the 6A particularly, but I am going to stick with this. I think WC can do it if they don't trip themselves up. I think it all starts with getting past CG in two weeks. 

I agree with you on this. We will see. Go Warriors!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Warren Central Warrior said:

I agree with you on this. We will see. Go Warriors!!!

didn't you guys get the news

after 20 years of uncontested dominance the MIC has 1 season where they fall behind barely, and now every team in the HCC would win the MIC outright.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Rodney said:

didn't you guys get the news

after 20 years of uncontested dominance the MIC has 1 season where they fall behind barely, and now every team in the HCC would win the MIC outright.

It's because most people on this board have the "what have you done for me lately" mentality . 

50 minutes ago, GOLDRUSH1985 said:

It's because most people on this board have the "what have you done for me lately" mentality . 

I do have to agree with some of the posters though. The suburbs have been building for some time now. The small country schools of Homestead and Carroll are now large enrollment programs with white collar families. It's a new age in football. In Allen County, the road to state always went through Snider. Now you have to add Homestead and Carroll to that list. Little schools like Westfield and Hamilton Southeastern who used to be insignificant, are now large suburban powers kids who come from families with resources. Those programs now have the resources to compete with BD, WC, and Carmel on a year to year basis.