Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Triple - Midline - Toss (aka "Bart Ball") offense top scoring offense in 6A and 5A

I posted this in the NLC thread, but wanted to give it more visibility as it's own topic for others to appreciate on this forum.

I know it's only through 3 weeks of the season and Warsaw's 70 point performance against a woeful Plymouth has this statistic skewed a bit. HOWEVER, I find it awesome that both Warsaw and Mishawaka are leading class 6A and 5A, respectively, in scoring offense running that Triple - Midline - Toss / "Bart Ball" style of offense. Just goes to show you don't have to be a high flying offense to score a lot of points on that side of the ball!

image.png.573bfde61c841f626948a8241fdd0c24.png

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

Who is Bart?

Bart Curtis - current Head Coach at Warsaw since 2018, who previously coached at Mishawaka, New Prairie, and Maconaquah.

The Cavemen still run the same offense that he brought with him to Mishawaka in 2008. It is affectionately known in this part of the state as "Bart Ball", especially since there are not many large schools (5A and 6A) that run this style of offense.

• Like 1