• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

ACAC Week 4

Friday, Sep. 9
Jay County at Adams Central ©, 7 pm
South Adams at Heritage ©, 7 pm
Southern Wells at Carroll, 7:30 pm
Woodlan at Bluffton ©, 7 pm

AC wins big

SA wins in a close one...This is the most intriguing match-up in the ACAC. Is Heritage ready to push SA & AC? I expect them to be improved, but they might be another year away. 

Carroll Flora by a lot

Bluffton by 14...Woodlan has struggled against the run and Bluffton rushed for a bunch against SA. I expect quite a few points to be scored in this one by both teams.

AC

SA

Carroll Flora

Bluffton 

Any talk of another team joining the conference? I mean Bellmont would benefit but won't. No benefit for Norwell to do it at all. What about Blackford? Doesn't bring much in competition for the top, but would benefit Jay County and Southern Wells. Probably not looking to leave the CIC though. 

4 hours ago, FlyingHigh said:
Friday, Sep. 9
Jay County at Adams Central ©, 7 pm
South Adams at Heritage ©, 7 pm
Southern Wells at Carroll, 7:30 pm
Woodlan at Bluffton ©, 7 pm

AC wins big

SA wins in a close one...This is the most intriguing match-up in the ACAC. Is Heritage ready to push SA & AC? I expect them to be improved, but they might be another year away. 

Carroll Flora by a lot

Bluffton by 14...Woodlan has struggled against the run and Bluffton rushed for a bunch against SA. I expect quite a few points to be scored in this one by both teams.

AC by whatever they want.

I'm going against my alma mater and picking SA by 2 TD's.  Bad as I want Heritage to beat a team like this, from what I've been told they just ain't quite there yet.

Carroll by as much as they want.

Bluffton by a couple TD's.

I did a double take when I saw Carroll - guess I don't remember them from last year?  Obviously, knew it wasn't FW Carroll, although they were on our schedule in the early-mid 80's.  But Carroll was a lot smaller then, too.

Edited by Bonecrusher

Does anyone know if FW Blackhawk Christian has plans for 11 man in the future. I saw they were on AC's middle school schedule. Could definitely see them as the next ACAC member if so.