Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Scores and Updates for Week 4 - 2022 | Post 'Em

South Montgomery 60, Frankfort 7, Final

Earlier this week in the Sagamore conference thread it was posited that maybe it's time to shut this thing down for the Hot Dogs. More proof of that from this week's non-competitive contest.  Most teams seems to get at least a little better as the season progresses.  Frankfort has been outscored 185-63 only four games into the season, and their offense has only manged 13 points in the last two games.   And it doesn't get any easier.

Edited by Muda69

22 minutes ago, roaringthunderdlr said:

Cascade 74 Cloverdale 0

Jeff 80 Richmond 0

Northeastern 83 Cambridge City Lincoln 6

I don't know what happened in that Jeff/Richmond game, but the running clock which is supposed to hold down scores to some extent, sure didn't help in that case. Richmond continues to have declining enrollment which certainly has an impact in sports.

2 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

Running clock starts in 2nd half. I saw one score on here that was Jeff 63-0 with 4 minutes to go til half.

Yeah, I knew it started in the 2nd half, but I didn't know they had a 63-0 lead in the 1st half which is incredible. Richmond must have been a turnover machine in the game to go along with no defense. At least, that is my keen sense of the obvious. 

Cathedral 38, Bishop Chatard 0, final

The Irish had a 35-0 lead at halftime and the mercy rule kicked in for a very quick 2nd half.

Good luck to the Trojans the rest of the season.

2 minutes ago, Muda69 said:

At least Frankfort Boys Soccer is 6-0-1 and 4-0 in the conference.

Hot Dog!