Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Wabash River Conference Week 5

9 minutes ago, KAllen said:

Covington @ Wildcats - D1’s and visors by 20+.  The SV vs Seeger game in a couple weeks will be a must-watch.  

FC @ Attica - There might be 35 total players between both teams   If this is anything like Herbie’s junior high team, they’ll refuse the running clock and use timeouts to score more.  Mustangs by 50

NV@RP - Panthers in a slugfest  34-30. Rumor is there will be some Rockville fans coming to the game taking notes on the double wing offense  

Rox @ Seeger - Seeger is starting to figure out who they are and using both backs well   After this game, you may see Bettis and Batty wearing their Rox letter jackets on the sidelines until week 4 of next year   

Hopefully we can get that team from Michigan to come down and play us week one instead of Linton. Then I can put my Rox jacket up earlier than week 4!

1 hour ago, BillyBettis said:

Hopefully we can get that team from Michigan to come down and play us week one instead of Linton. Then I can put my Rox jacket up earlier than week 4!

Week 1 in 2023 Rockville Parke Heritage 12 Grand Valley Christians (Amish) 42 You heard it here first folks.

• Haha 1

Covington @ SV - Mildcats by 5 tds

FC @ Attica - Mustang Herbie gets the running clock

NV @ RP - Hard to predict here......RP is 3-0, but all 3 wins were against teams that may win less than 3 games combined.  Ill take NV in a close one 28-20

PH @ Seeger - Seeger wins, Could imagine how bad Rockville and Turkey Run would be if there weren't consolidated??

This might be as bad as the WRC has ever been.

8 hours ago, KAllen said:

Covington @ Wildcats - D1’s and visors by 20+.  The SV vs Seeger game in a couple weeks will be a must-watch.  

FC @ Attica - There might be 35 total players between both teams   If this is anything like Herbie’s junior high team, they’ll refuse the running clock and use timeouts to score more.  Mustangs by 50

NV@RP - Panthers in a slugfest  34-30. Rumor is there will be some Rockville fans coming to the game taking notes on the double wing offense  

Rox @ Seeger - Seeger is starting to figure out who they are and using both backs well   After this game, you may see Bettis and Batty wearing their Rox letter jackets on the sidelines until week 4 of next year   

I didn’t know Herbs coached junior high, I swear to God I didn’t 

Wasted my night by coming to take notes on double tight double wing but KA pulled a quick one on me and it looks like Riverton has completely gone away from having the best running game in the WRC to throwing it around like the vintage Wolves.

Maybe with Sanders as the new QB they are wanting to become a spread team because he has a better arm. I would have saved this trickery for SV! 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BillyBettis said:

Wasted my night by coming to take notes on double tight double wing

Must not have stayed for whole game. Probably could’ve learned a lil somethin somethin. Was enjoying a delicious tenderloin and next thing I knew the clock had done ticked down.  

29 minutes ago, Andre Krimm said:

Must not have stayed for whole game. Probably could’ve learned a lil somethin somethin. Was enjoying a delicious tenderloin and next thing I knew the clock had done ticked down.  

I heard Garman/Sanders won the tenderloin competition. Still think it would’ve been closer if Bettis/Marshall were there. Guess Bettis wanted to head back north and see the Woofs get shut out again.

• Haha 3

17 hours ago, Andre Krimm said:

Yes I could learn a thing or two.  My time working on the offensive side of the ball for the Wolves was a struggle, hints why coach rector wouldn’t reinstate me as a coach. Tried getting a job under Brad but KA had to come back home and take it (prob because he’s rich). His JH teams are scoring 70+, maybe he will buy me a tenderloin and really teach me how to get an offense rolling. 

I have family in Mecca, Brad wouldn’t hire me, and the Panthers are a powerhouse, please stop picking on me, I’ve gone through enough this year. 

• Thanks 1