Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Scores and Updates for Week 5 - 2022

Anderson receiver gets behind Harrison secondary for 74 yard TD.  2-point conversion fails.  28-12 with just under 5 mins in 2Q.

Incidentally Anderson kicks kickoff out of bounds for best kickoff outcome so far.  Harrison makes them rekick and Harrison recovers onside kick on Anderson 48.

24 minutes ago, foxbat said:

Harrison and Anderson trade fumbles on consecutive plays.  Harrison takes turnover and doesn't squander the second opportunity.  21-0 Harrison with 9:00 left in 2Q.

I’m grew up in the Lafayette area.  I went to the Crawley Centre (pretty cool, huh?) for a basketball game when I was very young and saw banners of the members in Lafayette Jeff’s Conference: Anderson, Muncie, Richmond among others.  Although that might be a long way to go for basketball, it might be worth it, football looks to be a different story.  Maybe the NCC should disband or have an East and West division format where the West would play only one or two East schools per year.  It would open up better games.  I think the West schools should play a Region and Indy area team whereas the East can play a Fort Wayne as well as Indy.

Edited by Gipper

Bloomington South 24 Terre Haute South 0 (half)

The Braves had their first good drive near the end of the half and also picked up their first 1st downs that wasn't on a penalty, but their drive died and they missed on a 31-yard FG try to end the half. THS had their starting QB go down on that drive after a hard sack shook him up. He eventually was able to walk off the field, but he was clearly shaken up leaving the field, so his availability in the 2nd half is questionable. 

Edited by ptr

Harrison tacks on a field goal with 25 seconds left.  Anderson takes knee.  Harrison goes into the half up 38-12.  Harrison will receive at start of 2nd half.