1 hour ago, ASJCPUMA said:
Friday, Sep. 23
Bremen at Glenn ©, 7 pm
Elkhart at St. Joseph ©, 7 pm
Marian at Penn ©, 7 pm
Adams at New Prairie ©, 7:30 pm
Clay at Jimtown ©, 7 pm
Riley at Washington ©, 7:30 pm

Really no intriguing games this week with Bremen and Glenn being the exception.

Bremen at Glenn- toss up game for me  but I’ll take the Lions by 6

Elkhart at St Joe- Elkhart rolls to an easy victory. Watched the Indians last week and that’s not a good football team. Elkhart by 35+

Marian at Penn- another ho hum game Penn by 28+

Adams at New Prairie- could be an interesting story line developing for NP regarding a player( won’t say anything until it’s found to be true) but the Cougars cruise by 28+

Clay at Jimtown- nothing really needs to be said here

Riley at Washington- Riley seems to be the only SB school putting things together. Riley 28+

On 9/18/2022 at 10:57 AM, Rocket said:

Really no intriguing games this week with Bremen and Glenn being the exception.

Bremen at Glenn- toss up game for me  but I’ll take the Lions by 6

Elkhart at St Joe- Elkhart rolls to an easy victory. Watched the Indians last week and that’s not a good football team. Elkhart by 35+

Marian at Penn- another ho hum game Penn by 28+

Adams at New Prairie- could be an interesting story line developing for NP regarding a player( won’t say anything until it’s found to be true) but the Cougars cruise by 28+

Clay at Jimtown- nothing really needs to be said here

Riley at Washington- Riley seems to be the only SB school putting things together. Riley 28+

New Prairie senior throwing a fit on the sideline after being pulled out friday night. Then missing Saturday practice? Not much of a development.

4 hours ago, TurfToe20 said:

New Prairie senior throwing a fit on the sideline after being pulled out friday night. Then missing Saturday practice? Not much of a development.

Those fits have become all to common with that young man. I can’t believe the coaches let it go. 

Does Bremen still have 20 something "coaches" on their sideline?  I went to a Sectional Championship game at their place about a decade ago and I had never seen so many adults on a sideline compared to the number of players.  They obviously weren't all coaching but they were all covered up in Bremen gear. 

On 9/18/2022 at 8:46 AM, ASJCPUMA said:
Friday, Sep. 23

Bremen at Glenn - Glenn - Most interesting game of the week (I feel like every game for Glenn and Bremen has been an interest game this season). But I think the Falcons will find a way to win this one.  

Elkhart at St. Joseph - Elkhart - St. Joe had 22 yards rushing against NP last week....Elkhart big. 
Marian at Penn - Penn rolls. 
Adams at New Prairie - NP - Biggest question for NP is can they take care of business as big matchup against Penn and Elkhart getting closer. 
Clay at Jimtown  - jimtown 
Riley at Washington - Riley - Wildcats seem to be only SB school on the verge of figuring it out. 

On 9/18/2022 at 8:46 AM, ASJCPUMA said:
Friday, Sep. 23
Bremen at Glenn ©, 7 pm
Elkhart at St. Joseph ©, 7 pm
Marian at Penn ©, 7 pm
Adams at New Prairie ©, 7:30 pm
Clay at Jimtown ©, 7 pm
Riley at Washington ©, 7:30 pm

Bremen 27 - 16

Elkhart  49 - 0

Penn   45-0

NP    35-7

Jimtown  66-0

Riley   42-0

New Prairie finally puts together a complete 4 qtrs of football against Adams. Although the offensive line has a few key injuries they seem to be gelling and improving every week. The Cougars are poised to come into their week 8 match up with Penn unblemished and hopefully give them a good fight for the conference lead.