Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Looking for frosh game

This is more of a wish and check to see thing…but Gibson Southerns freshman schedule is often super flexible with teams sometimes just not having enough players to field a team

currently it shows they play Boonville on the 29th of September which would mean it can’t happen….but I don’t know if Boonville has the numbers. 

I only mention to check a team that doesn’t have any voids right now because a GS vs Chatard freshman game might honestly be the most attended freshman game of the year lol

obviously if Boonville has a team they can field this won’t happen…but hey…The GS community would love to play Chatard.  

unrelated to the freshman team…I’m kinda hoping to see GS/Chatard find a way to have a regular season matchup in the future.  Both teams are constantly moving 5A/6A teams on and off the schedule in preparation for the playoffs…why not schedule a game against a top 3A team in the regular season.  If anything it’s the best preparation a team could have 

On 9/20/2022 at 3:06 PM, DumfriesYMCA said:

This is more of a wish and check to see thing…but Gibson Southerns freshman schedule is often super flexible with teams sometimes just not having enough players to field a team

currently it shows they play Boonville on the 29th of September which would mean it can’t happen….but I don’t know if Boonville has the numbers. 

I only mention to check a team that doesn’t have any voids right now because a GS vs Chatard freshman game might honestly be the most attended freshman game of the year lol

obviously if Boonville has a team they can field this won’t happen…but hey…The GS community would love to play Chatard.  

unrelated to the freshman team…I’m kinda hoping to see GS/Chatard find a way to have a regular season matchup in the future.  Both teams are constantly moving 5A/6A teams on and off the schedule in preparation for the playoffs…why not schedule a game against a top 3A team in the regular season.  If anything it’s the best preparation a team could have 

We reached out to Gibson but did not hear anything back