Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

DAC week 6 schedule and predictions

Week 6 DAC schedule and predictions below!

merrillville @ Laporte: this game is 2 contrasting styles a running team vs a balanced team. Laporte is trying to turn there program around but merrillville will be to much! 42-10 merrillville

Portage @ Chesterton: not much to say Chesterton wins by 10! 24-14

Lake central @ Michigan city: lake central is still turning there program around and Michigan city is struggling! Give me city by 7! 28-21

crown point @ Valpo:  this is the game of the week in NWI! Both teams have a good offense line and like to run and control the clock. Both teams defense is hit and miss. Crown point has more experience on offense but could be without there starting RB who was out last week. Valpo gets back there slot WR that’s been out since week 1! I think Valpo takes a tight game at home! Valpo 35-31

- Merrillville by a lot. 

- Chesterton in a low-scoring snoozer. Why is Portage so bad? 

- City gets back on track against the most-disappointing program in the Region. We'll see if they can string together some wins here the next couple weeks. 

- Dogs overpower the Vikings in likely the only good matchup of the week. I'll give Valpo a better shot if their RB1 plays this week (went out with injury last game).

On 9/20/2022 at 1:00 PM, Bobref said:

I’ll be at the Portage - Chesterton game. Anyone else going?

Chesterton will win 

On 9/20/2022 at 3:35 PM, Gipper said:

I think CP's offense will be too much for Valpo and their green uniforms.  Dogs 35-19

They have very similar offenses and same like size. But we will see!!

On 9/20/2022 at 3:57 PM, scarab527 said:

- Merrillville by a lot. 

- Chesterton in a low-scoring snoozer. Why is Portage so bad? 

- City gets back on track against the most-disappointing program in the Region. We'll see if they can string together some wins here the next couple weeks. 

- Dogs overpower the Vikings in likely the only good matchup of the week. I'll give Valpo a better shot if their RB1 plays this week (went out with injury last game).

I believe Valpo gets back a WR this game too!! He has been out since Penn??