Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

SIAC Week 7

If Tigers start season healthy this would have been a matchup oh two 6-0 teams.  That would of added a lot of juice to this game. Still going to be an electric atmosphere.  

North proving to be just another typical North team.  I know people on here love coach P but coach Wilson was fired for consistently being .500.  One could argue North has had as good as talent as any siac team the last couple of years   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Screagle said:

If Tigers start season healthy this would have been a matchup oh two 6-0 teams.  That would of added a lot of juice to this game. Still going to be an electric atmosphere.  

North proving to be just another typical North team.  I know people on here love coach P but coach Wilson was fired for consistently being .500.  One could argue North has had as good as talent as any siac team the last couple of years   

We won that first game 34-10. I don't think a healthy memorial team has a guaranteed victory over Jasper like Reitz does. 

16 minutes ago, combthehair said:

We won that first game 34-10. I don't think a healthy memorial team has a guaranteed victory over Jasper like Reitz does. 

I think the spread would’ve have been 7-10 points on whoever wins, I was expecting a similar result from last year. Would’ve been a better game too, in my opinion

3 minutes ago, TigerFan20 said:

I think the spread would’ve have been 7-10 points on whoever wins, I was expecting a similar result from last year. Would’ve been a better game too, in my opinion

Id like to see both teams at full strength and play again in sectional. I think it would be a close great game. Whoever has less turnovers and has the ball last wins. 

12 minutes ago, combthehair said:

Yikes! Lol

We don't have the DBs to hang with their receivers. Even completely healthy they rake us. Maybe you guys are a better matchup against them. 

Currently (before my stats update on Tuesday), the top 2 passing defenses in the conference will go at it. Looks like Castle shut down Reitz Passing attack, but Reitz said “We will beat you on the ground” and unofficially had 376 rushing yards. Memorial is going to have their hands full after watching last nights game for Reitz/Castle

Edited by TigerFan20

1 hour ago, TigerFan20 said:

Currently (before my stats update on Tuesday), the top 2 passing defenses in the conference will go at it. Looks like Castle shut down Reitz Passing attack, but Reitz said “We will beat you on the ground” and unofficially had 376 rushing yards. Memorial is going to have their hands full after watching last nights game for Reitz/Castle

Thanks for doing those stats. Look forward to them every week. 

5 minutes ago, combthehair said:

Thanks for doing those stats. Look forward to them every week. 

Thanks! I thought it was a good idea to do it this year. since I did Memorial’s opponent breakdowns during the playoffs last year.

I might start putting down more passing and rushing stats, but it might be too late for that

5 hours ago, TigerFan20 said:

JH lines:

Bosse at Mater Dei (-42)

Central at Harrison (-17)

North at Vincennes (-10)

Jasper at Castle (-14)

Reitz (-24) at Memorial

Bosse, Harrison, Lincoln, Castle, Memorial

1 hour ago, TigerFan20 said:

Thanks! I thought it was a good idea to do it this year. since I did Memorial’s opponent breakdowns during the playoffs last year.

I might start putting down more passing and rushing stats, but it might be too late for that

In passing, do you factor in that Fisher has not started every game? His yds / game seemed low in what you posted. 

11 minutes ago, tango said:

Bosse, Harrison, Lincoln, Castle, Memorial

In passing, do you factor in that Fisher has not started every game? His yds / game seemed low in what you posted. 

I just grab the Top 5 in the MaxPreps standings in each category, they include the North game in which he played some in the 2H

Edited by TigerFan20
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, combthehair said:

That was a great game by Jasper.  I just don’t think Jasper will have much for Memorial if they meet again. Tigers would be 6-0 with 6 convincing Wins if healthy all season.  I get injury’s are part of it but rarely do teams start the season with 4 or 5 all SIAC kids out weeks 1 and 2.  

6 minutes ago, Screagle said:

That was a great game by Jasper.  I just don’t think Jasper will have much for Memorial if they meet again. Tigers would be 6-0 with 6 convincing Wins if healthy all season.  I get injury’s are part of it but rarely do teams start the season with 4 or 5 all SIAC kids out weeks 1 and 2.  

Jasper only went undefeated last year and won the conference. And won the first match up 31-10.  But sure. Convincing win and Jasper wouldnt stand a chance. 🙄 

Edited by combthehair
  • Like 1