Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Temp’s Top 25 (9/24)

4 minutes ago, MonkeyButt said:

It definitely isn't perfect and I won't argue you there. And I don't work for any one at that paper. Chalk it up to someone who doesn't pay much attention to football in the north as much as he does in the central indiana. But I here Penn is looking better this year than years past.

*hear

22 minutes ago, MonkeyButt said:

Um yeah! Do I have to add teams that aren't in the rankings at all? I only really argued one aspect of your rankings. So here ya go. Were you expecting me to put New Pal first and take the others off the top 25? LOL

Nah, just seems you created a big stink and then did a quick copy and paste and shuffled a few teams around.

Respect your opinion.  We really aren't far off.

22 minutes ago, MonkeyButt said:

Um yeah! Do I have to add teams that aren't in the rankings at all? I only really argued one aspect of your rankings. So here ya go. Were you expecting me to put New Pal first and take the others off the top 25? LOL

Nah, just seems you created a big stink and then did a quick copy and paste and shuffled a few teams around.

Respect your opinion.  We really aren't far off.

3 hours ago, Rodney said:

1. Cathedral

2. Center Grove

3. Brownsburg

4. Roncalli

5. Carmel

Anything after 5 doesn't matter

I seem to find myself enjoying the other state championships that don’t include 6A.  Have been a number of great games with great teams that are on the list after the top 5.

Especially 3A…and 3A is never going to crack the top 5.  Once in a lifetime special 3A teams would barely make the top 10 on most rankings…but they sure do have a lot of competitive teams who put on great games and are worth following 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DumfriesYMCA said:

I seem to find myself enjoying the other state championships that don’t include 6A.  Have been a number of great games with great teams that are on the list after the top 5.

Especially 3A…and 3A is never going to crack the top 5.  Once in a lifetime special 3A teams would barely make the top 10 on most rankings…but they sure do have a lot of competitive teams who put on great games and are worth following 

It's pretty much just Chatard.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rodney said:

1. Cathedral

2. Center Grove

3. Brownsburg

4. Roncalli

5. Carmel

Anything after 5 doesn't matter

This really shows a lot of ignorance.  Anyone in the top 7 of 6A could win this year.  Roncalli wont win 4A in my opinion, let alone be top 5 in the state.  Carmel has not played like a top 5 team yet this season though they’re not far off.  Finally, HSE is undefeated and BD lost to CG by 1, yet they don’t matter.  Both might very well be in the State Finals.

18 hours ago, HoosierFB_JG said:

This really shows a lot of ignorance.  Anyone in the top 7 of 6A could win this year.  Roncalli wont win 4A in my opinion, let alone be top 5 in the state.  Carmel has not played like a top 5 team yet this season though they’re not far off.  Finally, HSE is undefeated and BD lost to CG by 1, yet they don’t matter.  Both might very well be in the State Finals.

Is HSE in the north part of the tournament?

13 minutes ago, Ballhawk said:

HSE & Fishers were moved into Sectional 3 in the Ft. Wayne-area with Homestead & FW Northrop.

Homestead is down this year. Northrop will be a bye for whoever draws them. HSE/Fishers will advance with ease. They can't necessarily fall asleep when they play Homestead. But if they put their best foot forward, they could win by four touchdowns. 

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

You can tell yourselves whatever you need to, cathedral is going to mop the floor with everyone come tournament time. But as a friendly word of advice, id stray from putting any money down on HSE going to Lucas this year. 

Interesting. Not saying you're wrong, just interesting. 

1 hour ago, temptation said:

Anybody ever really “lay money” on high school athletics, lol?

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

frequently

My guess is there's plenty of "in kind" activity that goes on with high school football.