Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

DAC week 7 schedule and predictions

5 hours ago, BTF said:

I thought we all agreed that Sagarin doesn't make any sense when it comes to three of the better teams in 5a north............Snider, North Side, and Dwenger. So why are we taking that into consideration?

Let's not underestimate the Pirates for losing to a pretty good Crown Point team. Mishawaka might actually be a pretty darn good team. And no one really knows how good Snider and North Side are until the tournament gets here. I wouldn't underestimate them though. "Extremely weak" is extremely naive in my opinion. 

It happens..if Dwenger was in 4a they could help settle this yet when new pal lost to Snider everyone thought it was a "weak" year due to them playing up..the best 5a teams either get bumped up due to sf or have gotten bumped up from 4a..the p/p debate has been hatched out soooo many times already..

5 hours ago, scarab527 said:

I don't know man, others seem to agree and I've seen it said on other threads on the board. Not trying to disrespect the teams in the class but I would say its much more naïve to not recognize that 5A as a whole is down this year. 

I never thought I'd see the day when Snider bumped down to 5a and Dwenger bumped up to 5a and the class would be considered "down." Losing teams like Cathedral, Zionsville, and Westfield will do that I guess. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BTF said:

I never thought I'd see the day when Snider bumped down to 5a and Dwenger bumped up to 5a and the class would be considered "down." Losing teams like Cathedral, Zionsville, and Westfield will do that I guess. 

Shifting classes will do that, right? Esp when dealing with schools that are “historically strong” or have a success factor to consider. I think both of the FW schools you cited have the right elements going for them this season (solid), the last few (ppl here are ALWAYS gonna challenge SoS lol), and the actual frequency with which FW is rep’d @ Semi… and for sure @ State. 

• Like 1