Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

IFCA JOB BOARD:

All postings that come my way via many outlets I have been adding directly to the much improved, one stop shop for all our job openings in both Junior High School and at the High School ranks

Take some time to take a look if you are looking to get into coaching or change schools and anything in between

Cheer

https://ifca.net/job-board/available-jobs/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Covenant Christian (IN): Covenant Christian HS, a 1A Christian High School in northwest Indianapolis, with great, coachable student-athletes, is seeking applicants for varsity assistant coaching positions. We are searching for Christians with a strong faith-walk who seek to mentor student-athletes through the game of football. Minority coaches strongly encouraged to apply. Defensive and Special Teams Coordinators opportunities available to the right applicant as part of this opportunity. Teaching positions are NOT available at this time. Please send resume and references via email to Head Football Coach Tony Bowman at tonybowman@covenantchristian.org. No phone calls, please.

• 3 weeks later...

uly 1, 2019

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Kevin Hutchins Leaving Monrovia Football Program

Just shy of 100 career wins, Kevin Hutchins has resigned at the Varsity Head Football Coach at Monrovia High School. Hutchins is leaving the Bulldogs to join the staff at Center Grove. In 16 seasons as a Head Coach, including stops at Indianapolis Howe and Mooresville, Hutchins amassed an overall record of 98-76.

In two stints as the Head Coach at Monrovia, Hutchins compiled a record of 81-43 which includes two appearances in the Class 2A Football State Championship game. In 2009 they lost 24-14 to Fort Wayne Bishop Luers. In 2015 the Bulldogs won the 2A crown over Whiting 33-6. From 2014 to 2016, Hutchins claimed a state title and two Regional crowns while compiling a record of 34-9.

Reflecting on his stints at Monrovia and the opportunity to join the staff of Eric Moore at Center Grove, Hutchins said, “I would like to thank the entire Monroe Gregg School District for giving me a chance to work with so many great people in my 10 years at Monrovia. I will always look back on my time here with great memories and look forward to the future success of the Bulldog program!”

Monrovia Athletic Director Todd Evers thanked Hutchins for his successful run at Monrovia, “I’d like to thank Coach Hutchins for being a mainstay in our football program for a decade. His sustained success, along with a State Championship (’15) and State Runner-up (’09) speaks for itself.”

Evers said the search for a successor is already underway. The 2019 season opener in seven weeks. “We are currently accepting both external and internal applicants for head football coach July 1st - July 5th. I believe that with our growing community, as well as the community support this job will be a tremendous opportunity for a coach to build upon success.”

All interested applicants should send a letter of interest along with any other relevant materials to Monrovia High School Athletic Director, Todd Evers: tevers@m-gsd.org
Employment Posting/Application: http://www.m-gsd.org/employment

NOTICE OF VACANCY

POSITION: Social Studies Teacher

SCHOOL: Elwood Junior Senior High School

LENGTH OF CONTRACT: 185 Days

BENEFITS:

*Partial health insurance premium paid

*$50,000 life insurance

*LTD and Workman’s Compensation coverage

*Sick and family illness leave

*Bereavement leave, personal leave, and business leave

*Access to 125 plans

*Employer funded investment plan (TRF and 403b)

SALARY:

*Salary commensurate with established salary practices and experience

QUALIFICATIONS:

*Licensure from IDOE

*Successful student teaching or teaching experience

APPLICATION PROCEDURES:

Email resume to Tami Davis, Principal, at tadavis@elwood.k12.in.us.

• 2 weeks later...
Mishawaka High School has a Math opening along with varsity assistant openings including offensive coordinator for the right applicant. If interested, contact Keith Kinder at kinderk@mishawaka.k12.in.us.

Noblesville High School has an opening in Science and Business. Please contact Head Coach Justin Roden if interested, Justin.roden@nobl.k12.in.us.

Hamilton Southeastern High School has a Social Studies opening. Please contact Head Coach Adam Morris if interested, jamorris@hse.k12.in.us