18. East Central
  19. Merrillville 
  20. Fort Wayne North
  21. Whiteland
  22. Gibson Southern
  23. Bishop Chatard
  24. NorthWood
  25. West Lafayette 

I still think New Pal is better than Roncalli.  Primarily because Roncalli is completely 1 dimensional on offense.   Granted that dimension is fantastic but it's nearly impossible to beat elite teams when you can't throw it.  Looking forward to that regional match up for sure.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dmizers3 said:

I still think New Pal is better than Roncalli.  Primarily because Roncalli is completely 1 dimensional on offense.   Granted that dimension is fantastic but it's nearly impossible to beat elite teams when you can't throw it.  Looking forward to that regional match up for sure.

Agree. I'd put New Pal above Roncalli. I also question whether Westfield and Fishers are a bit high and Carmel and Warren Central a bit low. I'm glad Temp is sorting out this mess and not me. It'll be fun to see how all this plays out in the tournament. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Muda69 said:

Kokomo Wildkats (8-0)

Carroll (Flora) Cougars (8-0)

Kokomo - HM (#32)

58 minutes ago, dmizers3 said:

Splitting hairs IMO.  That was a damn fine team Roncalli nearly nipped last night.

New Pal simply naming their score at this point.  Not their fault.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, BTF said:

Agree. I'd put New Pal above Roncalli. I also question whether Westfield and Fishers are a bit high and Carmel and Warren Central a bit low. I'm glad Temp is sorting out this mess and not me. It'll be fun to see how all this plays out in the tournament. 

No head scratchers for Westfield/Fishers in the right hand column.  Quality losses.

Warren and Carmel too inconsistent for me.  Never know what you’re getting. 

Rewarding the HCC teams in this instance.

1 hour ago, BTF said:

Any thoughts on squeezing Norwell into the Top 25?

They nearly made my HM list.  Came down to them, Linton and Triton Central.

• Like 1

Looks pretty good, but I’d have to put Center Grove #1. 3 seasons unbeaten in the toughest conference in the state. Only loss to a tough Trinity team on a miserably humid night in double OT. Not to mention the environment was unbelievable!

I get why you have Brownsburg #1 but I don’t think their resume is quite as good.
Barely beat BD who didn’t have their starting QB, and a good Cathedral team that hasn’t really played anyone.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, HomeCookin said:

Looks pretty good, but I’d have to put Center Grove #1. 3 seasons unbeaten in the toughest conference in the state. Only loss to a tough Trinity team on a miserably humid night in double OT. Not to mention the environment was unbelievable!

I get why you have Brownsburg #1 but I don’t think their resume is quite as good.
Barely beat BD who didn’t have their starting QB, and a good Cathedral team that hasn’t really played anyone.

I think Brownsburg is as deserving as anyone to be ranked #1, but I have a hard time believing any team will finish undefeated in 6A. There's just too many good teams. Someone other than Brownsburg will take it. I'll stick with what I said a few days ago.............Cathedral. 

1 minute ago, temptation said:

Bold to say they’ll have the last word on Thanksgiving weekend.

Lol, does that surprise you? Sincerely though, I think this Norwell team is really good. I'd have no problem dropping money that they'll win it all. 

11 minutes ago, BTF said:

Lol, does that surprise you? Sincerely though, I think this Norwell team is really good. I'd have no problem dropping money that they'll win it all. 

They’ll definitely play their way in if they can beat Columbia City this Friday.

Both of those teams are on the fringe.

4 minutes ago, temptation said:

They’ll definitely play their way in if they can beat Columbia City this Friday.

Both of those teams are on the fringe.

A game worth going to if you live in Northeast Indiana. I've got the Knights by 14. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BTF said:

I think Brownsburg is as deserving as anyone to be ranked #1, but I have a hard time believing any team will finish undefeated in 6A. There's just too many good teams. Someone other than Brownsburg will take it. I'll stick with what I said a few days ago.............Cathedral. 

Friday night will tell a lot. 

Cathedral @ CG

Brownsburg @ HSE

Should be good!