Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Wabash River Conference Week 9

Week 9 Picks...

South Vermillion @ Attica - Last win of the year for the Wildcats. The Red Ramblers are just surviving at this point. 63-0.

Riverton Parke @ Covington - The Panthers manhandled PH to beat them for the first time. The Trojans had to go down to the wire with PH a few weeks ago. Doesn't bode well for the host team in this one. Panthers ground and pound for the win, 42-20.

Parke Heritage @ Fountain Central - I agree with @Donnie Baker, the Mustangs are better than their record. The Woolfs are exactly what they are, 1-7. Not much of a Dog Fight here, 36-18.

North Vermillion @ Seeger - Heck of a turnaround by the Patriots, from 0-2 to WRC champs. The Falcons could throw a wrench in the outright title, but it's doubtful. I think Seeger wins another close one, 35-24.

• Thanks 1

SV @ Attica - SV by a lot. They get some rest before playing #1 Linton 

RP @ Covington - Will Covington's passing attack be too much for RP?? I doubt it and the lack of defense played at Covington they will give up a bunch of points. RP wins 56-21

PH @ FC - I think PH has improved a little bit.. This game could be close but I think FC pulls away in the second half. FC 38 PH 12

NV @ Seeger - After hearing NV was super physical with FC last week maybe this game will be close.. I still think Seeger wins and is crowned WRC Champions. Seeger 35 NV 22

SV @ Attica- Hats off to Attica for still sticking with it. This is going to be the last win of the season for the Wildcats. Attica will put up a fight but it won't be much of a game. 63-6

RP @ Covington- RP is coming off a huge win against the Woofs. I don't think the Trojans have the run game that the Woofs had. If NV couldn't throw on RP then I don't think Covington will be able to either. RP will ground and pound for a big win heading into sectionals. 54-2

PH @ FC- FC is going to be too much for the Woofs to handle. I don't think they have much to offer. It will be close but the power of the Stangs will be to much for them. FC 42-16

NV @ Seeger- Seeger has improved a ton on the year and have a chance to win the title out right. NV might give them a good game after playing a physical game last week against FC. I think Seeger keeps rolling into sectionals. 35-21

South Vermillion @ Attica- Oh what a shame that the big fish came up short. Really thought they had the potential to be the greatest team to ever come out of the WRC... Look for them to take it easy here in an attempt to rest up only to get beat by 40 in another week's time. SV scores 35 in a quarter and plays the JV the rest of the game. 52-6 SV

Riverton Parke @ Covington- Covington will throw a bit and break a couple but it won't even come close to being enough to bulldoze the Panther Wagon. RP buckles down, does what they do, and run away with the victory. RP will get three guys over 100yds on the ground and might mess around and throw a TD or two. Apparently RP can kick now? Maybe they'll try a field goal. 45-18 RP 

Rockville Parke Heritage @ Fountain Central- The Rox Wolves got banged up last Friday to add injury to insult. I don't think this will ever be close. Herbie and Stangs end WRC play on a high. 63-13 FC 

North Vermillion @ Seeger- Could the Falcons give SV a half title and upset the Patriots. Sure, I never count them out with their staff and corn fed toughness but I think the big boys from wind country fought too hard last week to give up a sole conference title. I think the DT for NV will end up with another pick but it won't change the course of the game. This one will be close but Seeger will get some breathing room late. 35-24 Seeger for the sole WRC title. 

On 10/10/2022 at 10:05 PM, Dan Smith said:

I’ll go ahead and jump on the wagon. 
SV

RP

FC

Seegers- WRC game of the week

I will go with:

SV- The sharks eat the minnows in this pond. 

RP- covington will air the ball out but just pad int stats for 24,2 and 14

FC- improving every week

Seeger- wants it more than NV