Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

2 competitive games and 2 running clocks again.

Alex @ MG- I'll take the home team in a close one, MG by 6

Blackford @ Frankton- Hopefully a good tune-up/injury free game for the Eagles.  Frankton wins by 35

Eastbrook @ Mississinewa- I'm going to take the home team again, but this is a toss-up.  I hope it's a 3 overtime game and the Panthers are still tired afterwards for their opening sectional game : ) Ole Miss wins by a PAT

OH @ Elwood- OH by 1000, I feel bad for OH, they've had a great season, but their sectional is absolutely brutal.  Perennial powerhouse Chatard, Undefeated Tippecanoe Valley, 6-2 Ham. Heights are all waiting for the Golden Eagles, if OH can even beat a very solid Guerin team in round 1.  Yikes!

Hopefully all teams will end the regular season by staying healthy.  
I really think Oak Hill is at a huge disadvantage as they have a super tough sectional, but end the season with most starters not playing much.  Getting past Guerin Catholic is going to be a challenge. 

Last week I was right on, hoping for more of the same.

Alex @ MG- I'm going with MG in a close game.  I think the wind and cold will hurt Alexandria a bit.  MG wins 26-22

Blackford @ Frankton- Frankton easily handles Blackford and is able to rest players as they prepare for Eastbrook.  Frankton 42-7

Eastbrook @ Mississinewa- I'm kind of partial to Eastbrook.  Close and physical game.  Hopefully no injuries.  Eastbrook wins a close one 28-21.

Oak Hill @ Elwood- Oak Hill rests their starters whenever they want to.  Oak Hill wins 77-0.

Good luck and stay healthy!

Alex and MG--MG has improved a lot while Alex started out strong.  In the end MG pulls this out.

Blackford and Frankton--Frankton wins as Blackford struggles continue.

Oak Hill and Elwood--Oak Hill plays the JV the second with a running clock as they win by whatever they want.

Mississinewa and Eastbrook--This is the game of the week.  This could be close or a blowout, depending which versions of each team shows up.  In the end Mississinewa pulls out the win to close out the season at home on Senior night.

Alex @ Mg- I am taking the Tigers in this one. Mg is decent but is a one trick pony. I like where Alex is going atleast for the next few years. I feel that Alex has more talent across the board. Alex in a low scoring affair 20-8.

Blackford @ Frankton -Which Frankton team shows up for this? Frankton has some young talent coming up. I believe this game will be closer than some may think. 44-19.

Oak Hill @ Elwood - Elwood maybe one of if not the worst team in the state. got to figure out where the problem lies and fix it. Oak Hill is having a great year. I think they will be a tough out at sectional. Oak hill by 60+

Ole Miss @ Eastbrook - Ole miss in a hard fought battle. I like where Ole Miss is now. Struggled early on. Eastbrook having an off year. 28-26

Good luck to all and stay healthy!