Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Gibson Southern (10-0) at Owen Valley (10-0)

9 hours ago, Tippy said:

They won't get to play, but I think that would be a good game, don't you?  I find it funny that GS could be the best team in 3a, but not in 1a.

We saw Indy Lutheran play last year.  They were good.  I agree. Would be a great football game.  Good luck.  

Been waiting for OV to get this opportunity since week 1. OV throttled TH South in a scrimmage this summer (heard from an inside source), and Coach Hart must've brought his lucky rabbit foot to THS week 1... OV would still be 10-0 if they traded schedules. Actually think WIC is tougher this year. OV by 20+ ... Sayonara baby!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 3

36 minutes ago, WabashWolf said:

Been waiting for OV to get this opportunity since week 1. OV throttled TH South in a scrimmage this summer (heard from an inside source), and Coach Hart must've brought his lucky rabbit foot to THS week 1... OV would still be 10-0 if they traded schedules. Actually think WIC is tougher this year. OV by 20+ ... Sayonara baby!

I know nothing about the WIC however its hard to judge a scrimmage.  In the scrimmages I've watched over the years the actual starters play very little.  Throttled in my humble opinion is not an accurate evaluation.  Can OV win this game? Absolutely they can by 20 plus highly unlikely.  Trading schedules OV is still 10-0 highly unlikely but hey I was the smartest one in the dumb row in school lol.  What do I know.     

Edited by GS Titan 78

44 minutes ago, WabashWolf said:

Now THAT is how you troll post #1. Kudos!

See y'all tonight at OV, cause we all know you're no THS Brave 😂

Serious question though: Do I stop on 67 and get a tenderloin as big as my head or wait until the food truck that will be at your game?

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, WabashWolf said:

This has "fake account" written on it it flashing red, I'd bet my bottom dolllar.

3 minutes ago, Y2K Metal Storm said:

If Lawrenceburg wins their sectional and Southridge wins theirs, what are your thoughts on GS facing the Tigers or the Raiders,and you just never know,maybe the Patriots get hot and go on a win streak and face them again.

All games are barn burners from here on out...3A south is pretty tight.

Just now, gonzoron said:

My Prediction: Titans 38.4, Owen Valley 26

I see what you did there...LOL.

This game will be very close - closer than the 20+ predicted by the account above. From a WIC standpoint, OV is the definite powerhouse in it right now. I know GS has a storied history as well. But I can't go against Coach Gibson and will call it Patriots 38 GS 34 -- but I give myself a +/- 5 pt margin of error for not seeing GS play. 😑 

19 minutes ago, NPCougarNation said:

This game will be very close - closer than the 20+ predicted by the account above. From a WIC standpoint, OV is the definite powerhouse in it right now. I know GS has a storied history as well. But I can't go against Coach Gibson and will call it Patriots 38 GS 34 -- but I give myself a +/- 5 pt margin of error for not seeing GS play. 😑 

I just can't get myself to vote against Coach Gibson either. Obviously coach Hart is amazing and deserves every bit of respect and success. Robbie Gibson was a standout player at here South Putnam and Marion College. He coached in college in Montana and washington. He helped ritter win a state championship and he was on the staff that turned danville around to what they are again. This game is nothing but normal to him and coach hart. It is a big game and they will both treat it as such. Very cool to see local guys do great work. GS has the better players. But I wouldn't expect coach gibson to pee down his leg. He has been here before

4 minutes ago, EaglesFan1964 said:

I just can't get myself to vote against Coach Gibson either. Obviously coach Hart is amazing and deserves every bit of respect and success. Robbie Gibson was a standout player at here South Putnam and Marion College. He coached in college in Montana and washington. He helped ritter win a state championship and he was on the staff that turned danville around to what they are again. This game is nothing but normal to him and coach hart. It is a big game and they will both treat it as such. Very cool to see local guys do great work. GS has the better players. But I wouldn't expect coach gibson to pee down his leg. He has been here before

So what…Coach Hart coached in Alaska and he could see Russia from his house!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Titan32 said:

So what…Coach Hart coached in Alaska and he could see Russia from his house!

I know you’re joking here but on a tangent here, didn’t coach hart win a state title with Reitz, go to Western Ky and then was the OC for Warren Central when they won a state title in like 2009 or something? 

Coach Gibson has a nice resume himself getting to where he is but now I’m trying to remember Coach Harts.  I just remember sitting in the gymnasium 11 or so years ago and Principle Adams (then AD) was giving us a list of his accomplishments before introducing Hart as the new HC. 

figure there is no better time to ask this question than now when the topic is being discussed haha