Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

HNAC Week #11 - IHSAA State Tournament

10 minutes ago, from_the_sidelines007 said:

This is why we play the games!

This is not the same Andrean team as 2021. And, it is not the same LaVille team as 2021.

IMO this game will be followed by a lot of people around the state tonight.

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007

Think it'll take n upset to get the State attention u want.... but who knows... good luck!

39 minutes ago, from_the_sidelines007 said:

Who you calling for the upset?

Defending 2A Champs over the unbeaten Lakeville hosts?

Or

LaVille over the 59ers?

as always, the game is better

from_the_sidelines007

I dont hang my hat on Computer rankings n Polls... goin undefeated  takes a special team for sure... i think the Lancers could upset State Champs ... for all the reasons already discussed...  n don't think I'm alone in that.... u want Statewide rec??  Then instead of Beating ur chests.... Beat Them!!!   as u say... that's why they play the game..... Good Luck!      jmho

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, BendNotBreak said:

I dont hang my hat on Computer rankings n Polls... goin undefeated  takes a special team for sure... i think the Lancers could upset State Champs ... for all the reasons already discussed...  n don't think I'm alone in that.... u want Statewide rec??  Then instead of Beating ur chests.... Beat Them!!!   as u say... that's why they play the game..... Good Luck!      jmho

I'm with you!  I've never been a fan of polls, computer algorithms, Sagarin Ratings, the Farmers Almanac, Hammurabi Code, or the Ouija Board as they never take field/weather conditions, player injuries, questionable officiating, and player will into account.

1 minute ago, Gipper said:

I'm with you!  I've never been a fan of polls, computer algorithms, Sagarin Ratings, the Farmers Almanac, Hammurabi Code, or the Ouija Board as they never take field/weather conditions, player injuries, questionable officiating, and player will into account.

i noticed you didnt have abacus on your list !  wink

Just now, Gipper said:

I use all of that 🤣... n like u... I give ALOTA weight to the unspoken 4th facet of the game.... those darn Ole intangibles... 🤗  The Lancers r n enthusiastic bunch.... so they got that goin for em.... 

Semi-Hard Times Edition

Written, edited, and dictated by:  Spanky Harper

there i was in cell block C of the Starke Co. jail with Root Allen, Buck, and Goble Fletcher. i swapped a pack of old golds for some nudey mags and some hawken, that stuff’s premium.  the nights were lonely and only a few things kept me from losing my sanity: my fiero, my love for large starke county women, and bluejay football.  

a large woman loves a fiero, a console full of snacks, and an alpine playing late into the evening.  im not sure if its the fresh cut or the stone washed jeans, but ever since Ive been on work release i cant seem to shake these sweat hogs.  they hunt me down at the oasis,  the honey hole, even the legion.  i spent my last $2 of commissary on pull tabs and won 50! thanks coach harper!  

tonite, was muh first time seeing the jays this season.  The utter dominance upfront  by the bluejays reminded me of a nite of passion i once had with Root Allen’s sister.  It was ruff, ugly, and it forever changed me.  The trojenz themselves are feeling some similar effects.  The jays were blowin the trojenz off the ball like sheila used to blow the t-tops off this fiero back in ‘96.  She was a smoke show then. The hogs upfront for the jays won the battle in the trenches and there are few teams that are going to match up with the girth and size of the jays.  

the trojenz from triton have some nice looking players.  but they never spent a day swimming in the bogus.  they never had to drive out to ten mile road to make sweet love to a sweathog.  they definitely never been to the freewill baptist church on a sunday.  thats a party!   And tonite it showed.  triton is a tough program, but when you push them…  when you get on top of them.  when you show them that football is a physical game they wilt.  Ive stared deep into the eyes of a starke county hog and U can not show fear.  U can not flinch nor bat an eye.  U stare right back into the ether, slap on some Poison, take that hog by the haunches and mount up.  

my phone is runnin out of minutes.  See yins at the Sexual Championship.

1 hour ago, RingLeader said:

Laville nothing to be ashamed of

great season

Played wildcat with Dewitt almost entire game limiting their O

loss of Plummer was huge as I thought it would be. 

I was waiting for Andrean to just feed Bowen and the 2nd half they really did. 

Best player on the field and probably in 2a. 

22 minutes ago, WalterSobchak said:

I was waiting for Andrean to just feed Bowen and the 2nd half they really did. 

Best player on the field and probably in 2a. 

They definitely fed Bowen but honestly they scored 3 quick scores from Laville 15 yard line on Back to Back to Back Turnovers to open up the game! Great game to watch and both teams gave it their all! 

On 10/27/2022 at 2:33 PM, FinePrint said:

For us to actually win, I'd say 28.  And they've only scored less than that 2 times:  against Knox and LaVille.  I think we can punch in 4 TDs.  Maybe a 2 point conversion or a field goal to win it.  But holding them to 28 would be an incredible feat for this defense!

Well, Triton held them to four TDs.  I think that was a pretty good effort defensively!  But the offense shot themselves in the foot too many times.  And of course the absence of Schuh really hurt.  Shively did what he could, but he needed help and he didn't have much.  Several dropped passes along the way.  No real running threat.  Plus poor field position in the second half.  Proud of the Trojans for closing the gap against the Jays.  Judson should cruise to their meeting with Adams Central.  And that one will be a dog fight!

2 minutes ago, FinePrint said:

Well, Triton held them to four TDs.  I think that was a pretty good effort defensively!  But the offense shot themselves in the foot too many times.  And of course the absence of Schuh really hurt.  Shively did what he could, but he needed help and he didn't have much.  Several dropped passes along the way.  No real running threat.  Plus poor field position in the second half.  Proud of the Trojans for closing the gap against the Jays.  Judson should cruise to their meeting with Adams Central.  And that one will be a dog fight!

What happened to Schuh