Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NE Indiana - 2nd Week Playoffs

Carroll at Penn - On a neutral field I'm taking Carroll in a close one. Freed field is a different story. Carroll's dream season falls short in round one.    Kingsman by 7

Fishers at Northrop - Running clock midway through the 3rd quarter.    Fishers by 42

Homestead at Hamilton Southeastern - Homestead will surprise HSE for about a quarter and a half. Then it's over.    HSE by 28

Anderson at North Side - The long drive won't do Anderson any favors.    Legends by 42

Snider at Dwenger - The Saints have good coaching and a ton of heart. They close the gap from three weeks ago.     Snider by 14

Leo at East Noble - Not your typical East Noble team. I see a repeat of the regular season game.     Lions by 7

Dekalb at Columbia City - CC has been battle tested the last couple of weeks. They should roll Dekalb.     CC by 28

Mississinewa at Huntington North - Mississinewa is on a roll. The Vikings won't stop them from their seventh victory in a row.     Mississinewa by 21

Norwell at Concordia - Columbia City woke Norwell up. Cadets will put up a fight in the beginning, but in the end, it's...         Norwell by 28

Garrett at Yorktown - Winners of 3 of their last 4, but it's over for the Railroaders.     Yorktown by 21

Luers at Churubusco - Churubusco is rolling right now, but Luers is a different beast.          Knights by 14

Eastside at Manchester - Blazers are the sectional favorite. This game will be ugly.      Blazers by 35

Bluffton at Tipton - Maybe one of the better games on tap this weekend. I'll take the Tigers by 7

South Adams at Adams Central - Adams Central is a machine, South Adams is on the cusp.     Flying Jets by 21

Just some thoughts on what I think are the more interesting games this week: 

- I'm taking Carroll by 14 over Penn. A good season for the Kingsmen and a step in the right direction in terms of reestablishing themselves, but I've maintained since midway through the season that I think Carroll is the best team outside of the Donut this year and that hasn't changed. I think they prove it in this game. 

- I think Norwell vs Concordia might be more interesting than expected. Wayne just took Columbia City to the limits last week and I can't get that out of my head. Was it an off night for CC or is the SAC just that much better than the NE8? If Norwell doesn't run away with this one we'll have our answer. 

- I think Luers is massively underrated at this point. Just a general statement really. I think they'll be playing in the semistate. 

Edited by scarab527
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, scarab527 said:

- I'm taking Carroll by 14 over Penn. A good season for the Kingsmen and a step in the right direction in terms of reestablishing themselves, but I've maintained since midway through the season that I think Carroll is the best team outside of the Donut this year and that hasn't changed. I think they prove it in this game. 

- I think Norwell vs Concordia might be more interesting than expected. Wayne just took Columbia City to the limits last week and I can't get that out of my head. Was it an off night for CC or is the SAC just that much better than the NE8? If Norwell doesn't run away with this one we'll have our answer. 

- I think Luers is massively underrated at this point. Just a general statement really. I think they'll be playing in the semistate. 

The NE8 doubt against the SAC is warranted due to Wayne taking CC to the wire, but Concordia barely beat Woodlan who is a bottom-half ACAC team. Norwell will roll the Cadets. Running clock in the 3rd quarter.

3 hours ago, BTF said:

Carroll at Penn - On a neutral field I'm taking Carroll in a close one. Freed field is a different story. Carroll's dream season falls short in round one.    Kingsman by 7

Fishers at Northrop - Running clock midway through the 3rd quarter.    Fishers by 42

Homestead at Hamilton Southeastern - Homestead will surprise HSE for about a quarter and a half. Then it's over.    HSE by 28

Anderson at North Side - The long drive won't do Anderson any favors.    Legends by 42

Snider at Dwenger - The Saints have good coaching and a ton of heart. They close the gap from three weeks ago.     Snider by 14

Leo at East Noble - Not your typical East Noble team. I see a repeat of the regular season game.     Lions by 7

Dekalb at Columbia City - CC has been battle tested the last couple of weeks. They should roll Dekalb.     CC by 28

Mississinewa at Huntington North - Mississinewa is on a roll. The Vikings won't stop them from their seventh victory in a row.     Mississinewa by 21

Norwell at Concordia - Columbia City woke Norwell up. Cadets will put up a fight in the beginning, but in the end, it's...         Norwell by 28

Garrett at Yorktown - Winners of 3 of their last 4, but it's over for the Railroaders.     Yorktown by 21

Luers at Churubusco - Churubusco is rolling right now, but Luers is a different beast.          Knights by 14

Eastside at Manchester - Blazers are the sectional favorite. This game will be ugly.      Blazers by 35

Bluffton at Tipton - Maybe one of the better games on tap this weekend. I'll take the Tigers by 7

South Adams at Adams Central - Adams Central is a machine, South Adams is on the cusp.     Flying Jets by 21

I only picked against you once.....

Carroll at Penn - Close one either way, Carroll gets help from lady luck this time

Fishers at Northrop

Homestead at Hamilton Southeastern

Anderson at North Side

Snider at Dwenger - this could be a really good matchup 2nd time around

Leo at East Noble

Dekalb at Columbia City

Mississinewa at Huntington North

Norwell at Concordia

Garrett at Yorktown

Luers at Churubusco - Luers got a revenge match coming vs. Eastside.  Busco's good but ain't no way they stop the Knights, unless Luers looks too far ahead.

Eastside at Manchester

Bluffton at Tipton

South Adams at Adams Central - all AC, just another level above SA.

1 hour ago, Bonecrusher said:

I only picked against you once.....

Carroll at Penn - Close one either way, Carroll gets help from lady luck this time

Monster of a game. It's a shame one of these teams will be one and done. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FlyingHigh said:

Norwell will roll the Cadets. Running clock in the 3rd quarter.

If that happens, Norwell will be in good company. Snider (42) and Carroll (51) are the only two teams to mercy rule Concordia this year. The Cadets kept North Side (27), Dwenger (29), Luers (27), and Homestead (24) from doing so.

6 hours ago, BTF said:

Carroll 24 - Penn 14 - Chargers are really good this year, maybe their best team ever, and are a well rounded team. Penn has had my respect for years and it looks like they have had a good year. Just think it is Carroll’s time

Fishers 56 - Northrop 6 - Nuff said

HSE 49 - Homestead 14 - Sparty will get thrashed in this game, not enough horses to hang with Fishers

North Side 56 - Anderson 13 - Nuff said

Snider 35 - Dwenger 14 - Repeat of the first game won by Snider 28-0, I just don’t see how the Saints stop the Panthers offensively and really not sure how Dwenger is going to move the ball. The line play was very lopsided the first time and I don’t see that changing

Leo 28 - East Noble 21 - Close game

Columbia City 49 - Dekalb 7 - Eagles take out some frustration on the Barons after a close call last week against Wayne

Mississinewa 48 - Huntington North 15 - Blowout city

Norwell 35 - Concordia 14 - Norwell is a very good team, Cadets will keep it close for a bit, but will lose big

Yorktown 56 - Garrett 7 - Nuff said

Luers 42 - Busco 20 - Too much speed for Busco to handle 

Eastside 42 - Manchester 0 - Ugly 

Bluffton 21 - Tipton 20 - Missed extra point costs Tipton

Adams Central 42 - South Adams 14 - Jets are on their way to state 

Carroll at Penn - Carroll squeaks this one out by 7.

Fishers at Northrop - Ugly season comes to an end for Northrop

Homestead at Hamilton Southeastern - HSE by as much as they want.

Anderson at North Side - Northside gets the running clock in the 2nd half.

Snider at Dwenger - Snider takes this, but Dwenger at least gets on the board.

Leo at East Noble - If the same EN team shows up from last week and can eliminate the mistakes from the first matchup they take this one by 14.

Dekalb at Columbia City - Dekalb managed to beat a much more athletic New Haven team last week, wouldn't mind seeing them pull this one off, but I think CC is just too far ahead of Dekalb.

Mississinewa at Huntington North - HN got a nice win last week, Ole Miss takes care of business.

Norwell at Concordia - Norwell by 21, Cadets keep it close for a half.

Garrett at Yorktown - Yorktown by 35.

Luers at Churubusco - Luers better not look past Busco or they could be sitting at home for the sectional champtionship.

Eastside at Manchester - Ugly game.

Bluffton at Tipton - Don't have a dog in this fight at all.

South Adams at Adams Central - AC continues what should be a run to the state finals.

On 10/24/2022 at 1:14 PM, scarab527 said:

Wayne hung half a hundred on Homestead so I wasn’t that surprised by the CC score.  I don’t think Concordia will be able to put many points on the board tonight.  We’ll see what Norwell Offense can do.

On 10/25/2022 at 11:59 AM, Prospect said:

Carroll at Penn - Carroll squeaks this one out by 7.

Fishers at Northrop - Ugly season comes to an end for Northrop

Homestead at Hamilton Southeastern - HSE by as much as they want.

Anderson at North Side - Northside gets the running clock in the 2nd half.

Snider at Dwenger - Snider takes this, but Dwenger at least gets on the board.

Leo at East Noble - If the same EN team shows up from last week and can eliminate the mistakes from the first matchup they take this one by 14.

Dekalb at Columbia City - Dekalb managed to beat a much more athletic New Haven team last week, wouldn't mind seeing them pull this one off, but I think CC is just too far ahead of Dekalb.

Mississinewa at Huntington North - HN got a nice win last week, Ole Miss takes care of business.

Norwell at Concordia - Norwell by 21, Cadets keep it close for a half.

Garrett at Yorktown - Yorktown by 35.

Luers at Churubusco - Luers better not look past Busco or they could be sitting at home for the sectional champtionship.

Eastside at Manchester - Ugly game.

Bluffton at Tipton - Don't have a dog in this fight at all.

South Adams at Adams Central - AC continues what should be a run to the state finals.

I’ll take Leo and Tipton.  Long drive for the tiggers tonight is the difference.

On 10/24/2022 at 1:54 PM, FlyingHigh said:

The NE8 doubt against the SAC is warranted due to Wayne taking CC to the wire, but Concordia barely beat Woodlan who is a bottom-half ACAC team. Norwell will roll the Cadets. Running clock in the 3rd quarter.

Second quarter … wow… they came to play 

• Like 1