Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Scores: Sectional Semifinals

6 minutes ago, Azi said:

Well-said bc no one wants to be the first to wear that hat, so I’m with you. Indeed, it’s why I hope to have the winning lotto ticket for tomor’s draw in my car: so I can get back into shape & go be a HS referee. It’s either that, or just mowing the lawn Gump-style.  😉 

Always loved chatting with the refs before a JV game. One of those things where we can celebrate each other in our combined misery/love of our beautiful game 

• Like 1

Owen Valley had seized some momentum from Gibson Southern.  After the pick 6 they forced GS to punt and put together a drive that was capped off with a 21 yard TD for OV.

GS was looking to go up 21-0 15 minutes ago but now it is all tied up 

14-14 3 minutes left until half 

Edited by DumfriesYMCA

Bloomington North 42 Seymour 17 (9:41, 3rd)

After the Owls got a 75-yard return on the 2nd half kickoff, North forced a turnover on downs and then went on a scoring drive with Cody Mikulich scoring on a 38-yard run.

Bloomington South 35 Columbus East 7 (8:43, 4th)

After a snap went over the head of the East QB, he tried to throw the ball after retrieving it and threw a 58-yard pick-6 to extend South's lead. 

Edited by ptr