Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

NE Indiana Sectional Finals

Warsaw at Carroll - Warsaw is in for a long night. This Carroll team is built for a deep run. Chargers by 35

North Side at Snider - Snider's the better team, but field appears to be level when these two teams play. Snider by 7

Leo at Columbia City - Decent first season for Doerffler, but Leo will  be cleaning out their lockers. Columbia City by 14

Yorktown at Norwell - Knights woke up after the CC game. They roll by 21

Bishop Luers at Eastside - If history repeats itself, this game will be decided by a touchdown or less. Home team wins. Eastside by 7

Eastbrook at Bluffton - Not really familiar with either team. With what I do know, I'll take Eastbrook by 7

Adams Central at Northfield - It's not a matter of who wins, it's by how much. Adams Central by 28

17 hours ago, BTF said:

Warsaw at Carroll - Warsaw is in for a long night. This Carroll team is built for a deep run. Chargers by 35

North Side at Snider - Snider's the better team, but field appears to be level when these two teams play. Snider by 7

Leo at Columbia City - Decent first season for Doerffler, but Leo will  be cleaning out their lockers. Columbia City by 14

Yorktown at Norwell - Knights woke up after the CC game. They roll by 21

Bishop Luers at Eastside - If history repeats itself, this game will be decided by a touchdown or less. Home team wins. Eastside by 7

Eastbrook at Bluffton - Not really familiar with either team. With what I do know, I'll take Eastbrook by 7

Adams Central at Northfield - It's not a matter of who wins, it's by how much. Adams Central by 28

Carroll 35 - Warsaw 7 - Warsaw will try and eat the clock with their running game, but the Chargers are big step up from anyone else they have played this year

Snider 35 - North Side 21 - I have said repeatedly that North is a very good team, I just think Snider is better overall than North. North definitely has a good shot to win this game, but they will need some help from Snider to do so. 3+ turnovers and lots of penalties by Snider would do the trick. I think Snider will avoid that and get a double digit win

Columbia City 42 - Leo 14 - Eagles are the real deal and take the Lions to the woodshed

Norwell 35 - Yorktown 10 - Norwell gets the easy win here

Luers 28 - Eastside 21 - I think this will be another game to remember between these 2 teams

Bluffton 27 - Eastbrook 21 - Tigers squeak it out

Adans Central 49 - Northfield 14 - Jets continue their March to State

5 hours ago, Komets2727 said:

Carroll 35 - Warsaw 7 - Warsaw will try and eat the clock with their running game, but the Chargers are big step up from anyone else they have played this year

Snider 35 - North Side 21 - I have said repeatedly that North is a very good team, I just think Snider is better overall than North. North definitely has a good shot to win this game, but they will need some help from Snider to do so. 3+ turnovers and lots of penalties by Snider would do the trick. I think Snider will avoid that and get a double digit win

Columbia City 42 - Leo 14 - Eagles are the real deal and take the Lions to the woodshed

Norwell 35 - Yorktown 10 - Norwell gets the easy win here

Luers 28 - Eastside 21 - I think this will be another game to remember between these 2 teams

Bluffton 27 - Eastbrook 21 - Tigers squeak it out

Adans Central 49 - Northfield 14 - Jets continue their March to State

I will conceded the Carroll/Warsaw game.... but 28 points?  Warsaw will chew the clock enough to make this a lot less than that.

Bluffton/Eastbrook is the game that could go either way.

Snider/NS....slobberknocker.  Just get your popcorn and enjoy!  

7 minutes ago, Yuccaguy said:

I will conceded the Carroll/Warsaw game.... but 28 points?  Warsaw will chew the clock enough to make this a lot less than that.

Bluffton/Eastbrook is the game that could go either way.

Snider/NS....slobberknocker.  Just get your popcorn and enjoy!  

I agree, Warsaw will try and chew the clock, but once they fall behind, all bets are off. Warsaw has played nobody all year and Carroll is the real deal, look what they did to Penn at Penn. Penn wants to run, run, and run some more yet that game was over early. Maybe it will be a closer game, we shall see

• Like 1

Warsaw at Carroll - I think Carroll winning in the fashion that they did on Friday silenced a lot of doubters, they take care of business here...Chargers by 28

North Side at Snider - Excited to be in the stands for this one...North may have slight advantage on some top end talent...but Snider has way more depth. That along with coaching, and special teams will be the difference...Panthers by 5

Leo at Columbia City - Happy for Coach Doerffler on a good first season, what will end as 4 losses to CC, Norwell, and Kokomo is nothing to be upset about, This CC team could be the dark horse in 4A North. Columbia City by 10

Yorktown at Norwell - Norwell wins easily and prepares for a big challenge next week...Norwell by 30

Bishop Luers at Eastside - For the longest time the small schools in NE Indiana were scared of matching up against Luers come playoff time...Eastside isn't intimidated..game of the week..Eastside by 2

Eastbrook at Bluffton - No clue on either team...Eastbrook by 7

Adams Central at Northfield - Jets just need to keep everyone healthy for a few more weeks...AC by 40

Warsaw at Carroll - Carroll opened eyes across the state last Fri handling Penn the way they did.  Chargers roll 31-14

North Side at Snider - A great year for the Legends comes to an end to a deeper, more disciplined and better coached Snider team. Panthers 35-14

Leo at Columbia City - Col City has had their postseason scare/wake-up with Wayne.  Lions keep this close with their blitz happy D. Eagles 28-21

Yorktown at Norwell - Norwell win the sectional title and get their final win of the season. Knights 35-10

Bishop Luers at Eastside - Luers first winning streak of the year comes to an end in Butler in a close one.  Blazers 31-28

Eastbrook at Bluffton - Hard to bet against a Coach Adamson team in a sectional final, so I wont.  Panthers 31-7

Adams Central at Northfield - Not even a bump on the road to state for AC. Flying Jets 49-7

Warsaw at Carroll - Carroll big

North Side at Snider - Snider by 7

Leo at Columbia City - The first game was closer than the score appeared.  Leo by 1

Yorktown at Norwell - Yorktown didn’t impress against Garrett.  Norwell by 21

Bishop Luers at Eastside - Eastside by 1

Eastbrook at Bluffton - Bluffton is a year away.  Eastbrook by 21

Adams Central at Northfield - AC big

Warsaw at Carroll - Carroll by "only" 14.  Due to Warsaw going to play keep away.

North Side at Snider - Snider by 7 max.

Leo at Columbia City - Columbia City by 14.

Yorktown at Norwell - Norwell by 21.  Possibility for the score to get ugly if Norwell firing on all cylinders.

Bishop Luers at Eastside - Another nail biter.  Luers by 7 max.  This and Snider/NS two best games of all these IMHO.

Eastbrook at Bluffton - Eastbrook by 3.

Adams Central at Northfield - Give me AC by as many as they want.

Edited by Bonecrusher
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, NE8_Fan said:

Warsaw at Carroll - Carroll opened eyes across the state last Fri handling Penn the way they did.  Chargers roll 31-14

North Side at Snider - A great year for the Legends comes to an end to a deeper, more disciplined and better coached Snider team. Panthers 35-14

Leo at Columbia City - Col City has had their postseason scare/wake-up with Wayne.  Lions keep this close with their blitz happy D. Eagles 28-21

Yorktown at Norwell - Norwell win the sectional title and get their final win of the season. Knights 35-10

Bishop Luers at Eastside - Luers first winning streak of the year comes to an end in Butler in a close one.  Blazers 31-28

Eastbrook at Bluffton - Hard to bet against a Coach Adamson team in a sectional final, so I wont.  Panthers 31-7

Adams Central at Northfield - Not even a bump on the road to state for AC. Flying Jets 49-7

No faith in my Knights vs Chatard?

3 hours ago, NE8_Fan said:

Would LOVE to see it but honestly don't believe it will happen...

Will be tall task if they get the opportunity.  Although this year is probably the best chance In the last 3-4 years for a public to come out of the North in 3A.

3 minutes ago, Purdue Pete said:

Will be tall task if they get the opportunity.  Although this year is probably the best chance In the last 3-4 years for a public to come out of the North in 3A.

I agree....for Norwell to make it they would have to go through Chatard AND West Lafayette in semi-state.....talk about being battle tested before state.....😵

2 hours ago, 36_Belly said:

Bluffton has 1 sectional title..... and it was in 1A..... in 1988. Eastbrook by 28.

I got 2 nieces and a nephew that graduated from Eastbrook a good while back.  Pulling for them due to the fam connection.

Think this game will be closer than 28, but wouldn't be upset if was proved wrong.  I do, however, like your confidence!

Edited by Bonecrusher
  • Like 1

Carroll finally gets a home playoff game thats winnable..bart ball may have something to say about that..at least for the 1st half..chargers..

The legends film crew has them looking like rockstars and a sectional title will only bolster their notoriety..Panthers use that chip to steal a ship..

Columbia city will make a run..unfortunately leo are in their path..coach will come back better next yr..after defeating the generals its hard to go against the eagles..

Norwell gets another sectional due to playing at home and a little home cooking on a Friday night..albeit for both schools chatard still does that "hammer" thing..

Luers were hitting pretty hard on calhoun Street today..the revenge tour has started..I was given an Eastside jersey years ago..reminds me of Harding's..coach k figured it out late..

Bluffton has some talent and somehow wins a title...in Eskridge's honor..

Northfield puts up a better match than expected..ac recovers to pull it out..

On 10/30/2022 at 7:27 PM, Komets2727 said:

I agree, Warsaw will try and chew the clock, but once they fall behind, all bets are off. Warsaw has played nobody all year and Carroll is the real deal, look what they did to Penn at Penn. Penn wants to run, run, and run some more yet that game was over early. Maybe it will be a closer game, we shall see.

I didn't realize Mishawaka is a nobody...

7 hours ago, Crusty said:

I didn't realize Mishawaka is a nobody...

I think Komets was looking at the overall picture when he stated "nobody." Without looking it up, it would appear that Warsaw had one of the weaker strength of schedules in 6A. Mishawaka and Northwood are certainly the exception on the Tigers schedule.