Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

HNAC Week #12- IHSAA State Tournament

The sectional championship is upon us.  Three HNAC teams remain.  As far as I know the HNAC has produced a sectional champion every season since it’s inception.  Best of luck to all the teams!  

Knox @ Jimtown 

Culver @ North Judson 

Should be a great atmosphere at both games.  Get out there and support your local HNAC teams.  With all that said….

who ya got!? 

1 hour ago, Coach Nowlin said:

have they shown the 9 man offensive FRONT?   that was AWESOME at New Prairie when the regime was running it, what a nightmare to defend 

Shown it? I think it’s been their base formation in recent years. “Home of the 1 ton offensive linemen” doesn’t hit as hard when you realize there are 9 of them!

I’ve even seen them utilize a 10 man offensive front. Talk about a nightmare. SERENITY NOW!

Knox @ Jimtown - The Redskins head over to Baugo to face the Jimmies for a Sectional 26 title.  It's been a few years since this guy's been to Baugo Township for a game, but last I knew it was the home of Shaved Ice and burning leaves!  Welcome to football in November!  This should be a good game between two former NSC teams.  Knox has been solid all year.  Jimtown has won 8 straight after losing their first two, and they seem to be improving along the way!  Can the Jimmies stop Knox's multi-headed running attack?  I'm going to say no.  Knox will be the highest ranked Sagarin team Jimtown has faced since their week one loss to Northwood.   Knox Redskins 28-21

Culver @ North Judson - Culver had a very good season and won every game they should have won all year long.  But they shouldn't win this one, and they won't.  The Blue Jays are headed toward a rematch with Adams Central and nothing's going to stand in their way!  Judson has too many studs on their roster to allow this game to be close.  Their starters should get some rest during the second half running clock as they get ready for a drive to Indy next week to face the Park Tudor Panthers.  North Judson Blue Jays 49-8

On 11/1/2022 at 4:24 PM, FarmerFran said:

Single wingish overload offense with loads of formations to run the same running schemes. Lots of pulling linemen and sniffer backs. 

Geez ...does everyone in the HNAC run some sort of "Wing" offense!?!? Granted, I know very little about the conference, except what I read on here. But between the above mention Knox, Pioneer, Judson, LaVille...

19 minutes ago, jets said:

Geez ...does everyone in the HNAC run some sort of "Wing" offense!?!? Granted, I know very little about the conference, except what I read on here. But between the above mention Knox, Pioneer, Judson, LaVille...

Pioneer- Wing T

Knox- Single Wing & Things

Judson- Flexbone

LaVille- Variety with single wing sprinkled in

Winamac- Ran some single wing, wing-t, I Form this year

Triton- Wing T

Culver- Power T

Caston- Spread