Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

1 minute ago, Donnie Baker said:

That boy named Cody is gonna be surprised!

Plainfield got grief earlier in the season too and they just won their sectional with a 13-10 win over Decatur Central. 

1 hour ago, foxbat said:

Chatard wins the Sectional of Death with a 49-13 statement over Guerin.  The rumors of Chatard's death might have been exaggerated.

Those rumors weren't coming from this section of the woods, to be sure. I've seen plenty of snakes beheaded by a shovel or hoe... You still don't pick those suckers up.

Imo Chatard has been in the conversation since the powers that be thought it was in the best interest of 3A competition to give them a SF mulligan this year. For reasons.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, foxbat said:

West Lafayette 44 - Hanover Central 17.  Final.

And what does West Lafayette win besides the sectional. A 3rd straight road trip over an hour and a 1/2.  Definitely putting some miles on the bus.

Tippy County came away with 3 more titles tonight.   2 in Lake County as well.   Pretty good football down yonder 

7 minutes ago, Mod22 said:

And what does West Lafayette win besides the sectional. A 3rd straight road trip over an hour and a 1/2.  Definitely putting some miles on the bus.

and yet the state sent Tippy Valley south to Chatard instead of WL, 🤣

8 minutes ago, Mod22 said:

At least if they get by Redskins, they host that Semi State game with Trojans 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Piratefan101 said:

I couldn’t be happier!! Been saying they can’t complete with speed since week 3! They only beat us because coaches were missing I’m glad someone with speed proved my point! 

The a stupid excuse and I’ll say it right to your face. And you said Jeff would lose by 20 points. Nice back track. 

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

The a stupid excuse and I’ll say it right to your face. And you said Jeff would lose by 20 points. Nice back track. 

Again couldn’t be happier!! You should of heard our whole crowd rooting against crown point everytime y’all scored we cheered. 😂 we all stopped watching our game after we went up two scores. I had a huge group huddled around me with a Bluetooth speaker watching y’all’s game and snider/nortside

4 hours ago, temptation said:

Most improved team in the state.

And underrated. 

I will say, I saw Plainfield play earlier in the season against Harrison and thought they had a gritty team.  I think they should be a decent team again next season too.  Harrison's JV faced Plainfield's JV the day after the earlier season game and that score was 14-8 Harrison.  Don't know what DC has in the pipeline coming up, but Sectional 13 may end up with some decent parity next season sans McCutcheon unless things really turn around quickly there.

2 hours ago, Piratefan101 said:

Again couldn’t be happier!! You should of heard our whole crowd rooting against crown point everytime y’all scored we cheered. 😂 we all stopped watching our game after we went up two scores. I had a huge group huddled around me with a Bluetooth speaker watching y’all’s game and snider/nortside

Who the hell is “y’all “? And why does someone from the armpit talk like there😎from Kentucky? I gotta go 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Donnie Baker said:

It’s probably a nice bus though. I swear to God it is 

Not as nice as your boat. I don’t care what the homeowners association or your neighbor to the north, Mitchell, says. It’s not an eyesore. You’re allowed to put your boat wherever you want as long as it’s exclusively on your property. State law.

10 hours ago, Piratefan101 said:

I couldn’t be happier!! Been saying they can’t complete with speed since week 3! They only beat us because coaches were missing I’m glad someone with speed proved my point! 

Did they have.... City speed?

30 minutes ago, AG said:

Glad that's been settled.

Merrillville counts as a country school by that metric, right?

Not sure, all I know is that LCC qualifies as county speed in the city speed/county speed argument and Jeff a mile down the same street from LCC.