Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

11 hours ago, DK_Barons said:

Sorry guys,

I had a busy day and could not make this a priority until after work. 

We are up and going once again, enjoy.

Somebody posted on Facebook that the outage was “several days,” and was related to the GID “funding issues.” Yes, it was DT.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Bobref said:

Somebody posted on Facebook that the outage was “several days,” and was related to the GID “funding issues.” Yes, it was DT.

what happened to that guy, I went on a little bender and when I came back he was gone. I miss his bad schools shouldn't play football anymore threads.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 1st_and_10 said:

DT gonna DT… 

7C8FCB04-BDFA-440C-AE78-6454937D3990.png

B93120F4-6222-42D1-8E64-40DC755657EA.png

What a jagoff!  I see he's still spreading his disinformation.  I also see he's still not able to hire a decent graphics designer for his logo either with all of his media savvy. What is this now?  The 38th iteration of his Hoosier *fill in the blank* Gridiron activity?

1 hour ago, psaboy said:

Lets get some money going flowing !! Would be a shame to have this disappear IMO !!!

Mine's coming in this weekend.

• Like 1
  • Disdain 1

22 minutes ago, foxbat said:

What a jagoff!  I see he's still spreading his disinformation.  I also see he's still not able to hire a decent graphics designer for his logo either with all of his media savvy. What is this now?  The 38th iteration of his Hoosier *fill in the blank* Gridiron activity?

Mine's coming in this weekend.

And people wonder why people don’t trust the “media”. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rodney said:

I wasn't joking where is DT, did he get banned? and if so, why.

Lol you missed a heckuva start to July '22. 

Confusion.

Excitement.

Confusion.

Rebranding.

Confusion.

Hostile FB takeover.

Confusion.

Confusion.

Confusion.

Deleted FB posts.

Confusion.

Reestablished FB posts.

Confusion.

Sense of entitlement.

Excitement. 

Dying on a very small mole hill.

...relief

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Esso Ayche said:

Lol you missed a heckuva start to July '22. 

Confusion.

Excitement.

Confusion.

Rebranding.

Confusion.

Hostile FB takeover.

Confusion.

Confusion.

Confusion.

Deleted FB posts.

Confusion.

Reestablished FB posts.

Confusion.

Sense of entitlement.

Excitement. 

Dying on a very small mole hill.

...relief

Nailed it!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rodney said:

I wasn't joking where is DT, did he get banned? and if so, why.

Not sure anyone but an administrator really knows for sure. Shoot Irishman a PM, he might be able to give you an answer. He's had bouts with the administration in the past. It's unfortunate, because he supplied a lot of really good content on this forum. 

54 minutes ago, BTF said:

Not sure anyone but an administrator really knows for sure. Shoot Irishman a PM, he might be able to give you an answer. He's had bouts with the administration in the past. It's unfortunate, because he supplied a lot of really good content on this forum. 

He did but then he’d turn around and say/do stupid shit. I swear to God he would. He thought he was bigger than the GID and it can’t run without him. That’s obvious from his Facebook post about the outage. I gotta go 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, globemstr3 said:

All I can say is this. I love this site as it provides value to Indiana communities at a reasonable workload and price.Hey Im from Linton, in fact Im Mark Gaither. I still travel there for games and such but no longer live there. Im in Grays Creek, NC. Retired AF, Retired DO for Neotech Solutions. Several years ago after the GID had fund raising issues I offered our Pro Bono assistance for reducing operating costs. We have servers laying around that would certainly excell for this service. FREE! 24/7 support for the administrators. Free. Website developers (Im talking like ESPN, Boeing, and Raytheon sites) Free. We were not concerned with content nor should we. That resides in administrators of the GID. We have and can restructure the domain for pennies vs now. HS Internet for the hub? No problem. All of it maybe 2K a year and ya can still raise AD money for the services of the admin. All we wanted was at the bottom of the page it says sponsored by Neotech Solutions. That's a BIG deal as its a total right off for our community involvement. and it keeps our developers thinking outside the biz box. I offered with the CEO and owner of Neotech Krishna Reddy. As far as donating more? That's only a bandaid on a festering wound. I would still like to offer that Olive Branch although I haven't spoken with Krishna yet. Good Luck but this site needs to keep going and I offered a solution.

Nice work. I hope they consider. You deserve free Liptons ribeyes for life! I swear to God you do!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2022 at 8:57 PM, BTF said:

He took his ball and ran home like the whinny toddler he is. Thinking (hoping) without him we would suffer and beg for his return.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Disdain 1