18. Lawrence North
  19. Bishop Chatard
  20. Brebeuf Jesuit
  21. West Lafayette 
  22. New Prairie
  23. Lafayette Jefferson
  24. Crown Point
  25. Merrillville

Good to see you left Brebeuf Jesuit up there. I know they may drop off some as weeks go by. That was a heck of an effort by them against Roncalli last night. The Braves steadily improved as the season went along.

East Central's 47-0 win over Martinsville was an eye opener. I expected the Trojans to win easily, but didn't expect them to shut-out (curb stomp) the Artesians after the way they played against Whiteland and Mooresville. Trojans had a tight one with Roncalli too, heck their only loss was their worst game against Cincy Moeller who is doing well in Ohio Div 1.

I have got to go see some game film of Carroll (FW). I was impressed with Lafayette Jeff's win over Crown Point but think Carroll will beat Laff Jeff this week. I am curious will they be able to contend with the winner of Westfield vs HSE or not.

Definitely have some big Regional games in 6A South:

Cathedral at Brownsburg- I was impressed with Cathedral's defensive play against LC because LC can put up a bunch of points, Irish Offense has been pretty consistent but defense has struggled at times. Giving up only 7 points to them until the last 3 minutes was a step in the right direction. Brownsburg while the drubbing of Avon wasn't surprising, they manhandled Ben Davis the week before in what I thought would be a tight game. Definitely interested in seeing a Week 12 match-up between Brownsburg and Cathedral after seeing the week 2 match-up and both teams have improved.

Warren Central at Center Grove- It seems the Warriors have found some offense as of late granted it was against Southport and Perry Meridian. The week 1 match-up between CG and WC was a 17-8 game. Definitely interested in seeing the turnout of this game. CG playing at home is an advantage, but is this WC offensive production a product of playing 2 bad teams in Southport and PM or have they started to find something. We will find out next week.

Edited by FastpacedO
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, FastpacedO said:

Good to see you left Brebeuf Jesuit up there. I know they may drop off some as weeks go by. That was a heck of an effort by them against Roncalli last night. The Braves steadily improved as the season went along.

East Central's 47-0 win over Martinsville was an eye opener. I expected the Trojans to win easily, but didn't expect them to shut-out (curb stomp) the Artesians after the way they played against Whiteland and Mooresville. Trojans had a tight one with Roncalli too, heck their only loss was their worst game against Cincy Moeller who is doing well in Ohio Div 1.

I have got to go see some game film of Carroll (FW). I was impressed with Lafayette Jeff's win over Crown Point but think Carroll will beat Laff Jeff this week. I am curious will they be able to contend with the winner of Westfield vs HSE or not.

Definitely have some big Regional games in 6A South:

Cathedral at Brownsburg- I was impressed with Cathedral's defensive play against LC because LC can put up a bunch of points, Irish Offense has been pretty consistent but defense has struggled at times. Giving up only 7 points to them until the last 3 minutes was a step in the right direction. Brownsburg while the drubbing of Avon wasn't surprising, they manhandled Ben Davis the week before in what I thought would be a tight game. Definitely interested in seeing a Week 12 match-up between Brownsburg and Cathedral after seeing the week 2 match-up and both teams have improved.

Warren Central at Center GroveIt seems the Warriors have found some offense as of late granted it was against Southport and Perry Meridian. The week 1 match-up between CG and WC was a 17-8 game. Definitely interested in seeing the turnout of this game. CG playing at home is an advantage, but is this WC offensive production a product of playing 2 bad teams in Southport and PM or have they started to find something. We will find out next week.

“Found” a brand new QB who just became eligible.  

2 hours ago, BTF said:

Is it really a jab? I'm still trying to figure out the 25 point loss to Chesterton.

To be fair. At this point it may sound like hyperbole; however, I’m OK with no Duneland team being ranked in the Top 25 until they actually beat a team from outside of NWI that’s good. 

Edited by Boilernation
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, FastpacedO said:

Yeah I knew that. The question is though: will it be enough to spark a victory over the Trojans at Center Grove.

Maybe, maybe not. A lot of it could be the product of bad competition, but I definitely think it's a different offense with this new QB. Will it be enough? I'm not sure. Center Grove is Center Grove and that's a tough place to win in the tournament. But I like Warren's chances much better today than I did two weeks ago.

What won't help is one of Warren's best kids on the OL was ejected last night, so you know what that means for next week.

4 hours ago, WarrenGrad12 said:

Maybe, maybe not. A lot of it could be the product of bad competition, but I definitely think it's a different offense with this new QB. Will it be enough? I'm not sure. Center Grove is Center Grove and that's a tough place to win in the tournament. But I like Warren's chances much better today than I did two weeks ago.

What won't help is one of Warren's best kids on the OL was ejected last night, so you know what that means for next week.

Is this Warren team young or experienced?

On 11/5/2022 at 2:38 PM, WarrenGrad12 said:

Please tell me not the left tackle.

On 11/5/2022 at 7:18 PM, BTF said:

Is this Warren team young or experienced?

In some ways young, but still experienced because they have were young last year. Most everyone starting started last year. Some the year before.

1 hour ago, MonkeyButt said:

Please tell me not the left tackle.

In some ways young, but still experienced because they have were young last year. Most everyone starting started last year. Some the year before.

Just wondering what they have for 2023. They open with Snider. 

25 minutes ago, BTF said:

Just wondering what they have for 2023. They open with Snider. 

Their 2025 class is one of the best in the state and they will still have a playmaker at QB even after this senior graduates. The 2024 class is really talented too. Should be a good match up though.

• Like 1