Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Lawrenceburg vs Southridge

On 11/5/2022 at 4:58 PM, EIACFan2022 said:

Who are the players to watch on Southridge? Obviously they are a great team with only 1 loss. Can Lawrenceburg give them a game?

I haven't seen Lawrenceburg play.  I have seen Southridge play twice.  What I can tell you is that we (Heritage Hills) are a decent team and they absolutely man handled us.  We were bigger and stronger than them at virtually every position and they still torched us--twice.  Players to watch?  11 of them.  They are all fast, very well coached and extremely disciplined.  Excellent team.  

I am rooting for them to roll this all the way to Lucas Oil to have their opportunity to get beat by Chatard (I wish it would work out the other way, but it won't).  Now that we are out, GO RAIDERS!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HHPatriots said:

I haven't seen Lawrenceburg play.  I have seen Southridge play twice.  What I can tell you is that we (Heritage Hills) are a decent team and they absolutely man handled us.  We were bigger and stronger than them at virtually every position and they still torched us--twice.  Players to watch?  11 of them.  They are all fast, very well coached and extremely disciplined.  Excellent team.  

I am rooting for them to roll this all the way to Lucas Oil to have their opportunity to get beat by Chatard (I wish it would work out the other way, but it won't).  Now that we are out, GO RAIDERS!

LOL....thanks for the compliment, I guess?? 

ps...bigger doesn't always = stronger

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jets said:

LOL....thanks for the compliment, I guess?? 

ps...bigger doesn't always = stronger

I have nothing but compliments for that team.  Kids, coaching staff, the entire machine...even that traitor Sam Collins...just kidding love Sam.

True, bigger doesn't always mean stronger, speed is key and SR has it.

40 minutes ago, RoadRunner said:

Stink... Stink... 1... 2... Where the **** are you?!?!?!?!

Where is the Stink Town Clown this year?

There is not much more I look forward to than myself and my team being belittled by a fictional, alcoholic clown on a High School Football Forum.

the funniest part about it is that he is on the coaching staff!

If anyone has questions about Lawrenceburg, ask away. I’m no football expert but I’ve been to the every game this season. Overall, I think our team has improved a lot over the season. The first three games did not look good at all, but then they started the shutout streak. Our defense isn’t quite as good as a six game shutout streak suggests, but the number of clutch stops in the red zone could make a big difference in this game. The offense is extremely run-heavy. We beat South Dearborn 35-6 in sectionals without throwing a single pass.

Blitz 5 Top 25: Final Rankings

Lakota West started the season at #1 in Blitz 5 Top 25 presented by TriStateFootball.com and never relinquished the position. The Firebirds went wire-to-wire atop the poll and turned in the first 10-0 undefeated regular season in school history. They had victories over #5, #6, #7, #8, #15 and #23 in the rankings.

Also finishing the regular season unbeaten were Winton Woods, Badin (for a second straight year) and Wyoming (for a sixth straight year). Mason was one of the year’s most pleasant surprises starting the year at #13 and ending up at #5. Their GMC rival Oak Hills came out of nowhere, securing the #23 spot to end the season.

Here is a look at the 2022 Blitz 5 Top 25 Final Rankings:

1. Lakota West (10-0, 9-0) – LAST WEEK: beat #16 COLERAIN (4-6, 4-5), 31-14. NEXT UP: 10/28 – OHSAA Playoffs, LABANON (4-6).
  2. Winton Woods (10-0, 9-0) – LAST WEEK: beat LEBANON (4-6, 4-5), 44-8. NEXT UP: 10/28 – OHSAA Playoffs, LA SALLE (2-8).
  3. Moeller (9-1, 3-0) – LAST WEEK: beat DETROIT KING (MI) (5-3), 30-14. NEXT UP: 10/28 – OHSAA Playoffs, HAMILTON (3-7).
  4. Elder (8-2, 2-1) – LAST WEEK: beat then #23 LA SALLE (2-8, 0-3), 31-7. NEXT UP: 10/28 – OHSAA Playoffs, MIDDLETOWN (3-7).
  5. Mason (8-2, 8-1) – LAST WEEK: won at then #4 Princeton (8-2, 7-2). 10-7. NEXT UP: 10/28 – OHSAA Playoffs, #16 COLERAIN (4-6).
  6. Princeton (8-2, 7-2) – LAST WEEK: lost to then #6 MASON (8-2, 8-1). 10-7. NEXT UP: 10/28 – OHSAA Playoffs, #24 WEST CLERMONT (5-5).
  7. Fairfield (7-3, 6-3) – LAST WEEK: beat LAKOTA EAST (3-7, 3-6), 27-19. NEXT UP: 10/28 – OHSAA Playoffs, #8 ST. XAVIER (4-6).
  8. St. Xavier (4-6, 1-2) – LAST WEEK: beat LIFE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY (VA) (3-5), 30-16. NEXT UP: 10/28 – OHSAA Playoffs, at #7 Fairfield (7-3).
  9. Kings (9-1, 8-1) – LAST WEEK: won at then #20 Anderson (5-5, 5-4), 41-26. NEXT UP: 10/28 – OHSAA Playoffs, SIDNEY (4-6).
  10. East Central (8-2) – LAST WEEK: beat EDGEWOOD (IN) (2-8), 53-0. NEXT UP: 10/28 – IHSAA Playoffs, at Silver Creek (5-5).
  11. Milford (8-2, 7-2) – LAST WEEK: won at Turpin (1-9, 1-8), 56-21. NEXT UP: 10/28 – OHSAA Playoffs, WESTERN HILLS (5-5).
  12. Badin (10-0, 5-0) – LAST WEEK: beat McNICHOLAS (5-5, 2-3), 42-7. NEXT UP: 10/28 – OHSAA Playoffs, WOODWARD (5-5).
  13. Edgewood (9-1, 5-0) – LAST WEEK: beat HARRISON (1-9, 0-5), 47-7. NEXT UP: 10/28 – OHSAA Playoffs, LIMA SENIOR (3-7).
  14. Highlands (8-2, 4-0) – LAST WEEK: beat Cooper (5-4, 2-2), 34-5. NEXT UP: 11/04 – KHSAA Playoffs, MONTGOMERY COUNTY (2-7).
  15. Covington Catholic (7-2, 3-1) – LAST WEEK: beat CONNER (2-6, 1-2), 42-3. NEXT UP: 10/28 – at Ryle (5-4).
  16. Colerain (4-6, 4-5) – LAST WEEK: lost at #1 Lakota West (10-0, 9-0), 31-14. NEXT UP: 10/28 – OHSAA Playoffs, at #5 Mason (8-2).
  17. Wyoming (10-0, 7-0) – LAST WEEK: won at Madeira (9-1, 6-1), 23-7. NEXT UP: 10/28 – OHSAA Playoffs, WAVERLY (5-5).
  18. Beechwood (8-1, 3-0) – LAST WEEK: beat NEWPORT (3-7, 0-3), 57-0. NEXT UP: 10/28 – Newport Central Catholic (8-1).
  19. Western Brown (9-1, 5-0) – LAST WEEK: won at Batavia (1-9, 0-5), 73-16. NEXT UP: 10/28 – OHSAA Playoffs, MOUNT HEALTHY (5-5).
  20. Withrow (7-3, 5-0) – LAST WEEK: beat HUGHES (6-2, 3-1), 54-0. NEXT UP: 10/21 – NEXT UP: 10/28 – OHSAA Playoffs, LOVELAND (4-6).
  21. Anderson (5-5, 5-4) – LAST WEEK: lost to #9 KINGS (9-1, 8-1), 41-26. NEXT UP: 10/28 – OHSAA Playoffs, at Troy (7-3).
  22. Taft (8-2, 4-1) – LAST WEEK: beat WOODWARD (5-5, 1-4), 47-0. NEXT UP: 10/28 – OHSAA Playoffs, CHCA (5-5).
  23. Oak Hills (5-5, 4-5) – LAST WEEK: beat then #25 MIDDLETOWN (3-7, 2-7), 13-10. NEXT UP: 10/28 – OHSAA Playoffs, at Springboro (7-3).
  24. West Clermont (5-5, 5-4) – LAST WEEK: won at Loveland (4-6, 4-5), 49-13. NEXT UP: 10/28 – OHSAA Playoffs, at #6 Princeton (8-2).
  25. Lawrenceburg (9-1) – LAST WEEK: won at South Dearborn (7-3), 35-6. NEXT UP: 10/28 – IHSAA Playoffs, at Greensburg (4-6).

DROPPED OUT:
#23 La Salle, # 25 Middletown

1 hour ago, RoadRunner said:

Who is Lawrenceburg's studs this year? I dont see a "Garrett Yoon" in the lineup for the first time in what seems like forever. The way it sounds is this will be a completely different Lawrenceburg team with not much of a passing attack as opposed to years past.

We (South Dearborn) saw Lawrenceburg twice this year.  Very physical and really good speed.  Alex Witte ran for almost 300 yards in one of the games.  The pass attack was non existent.  Their defense is legit.  We had one of the top offenses in the area and only scored 6 point in 8 quarters.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RoadRunner said:

Who is Lawrenceburg's studs this year? I dont see a "Garrett Yoon" in the lineup for the first time in what seems like forever. The way it sounds is this will be a completely different Lawrenceburg team with not much of a passing attack as opposed to years past.

When you are waxing your opponents by an average of 28+ (outside of EC) , really no need to throw the ball. Their QB is plenty capable. L-Burg is solid all the way around, Raiders will have their hands full. 

9 minutes ago, jets said:

When you are waxing your opponents by an average of 28+ (outside of EC) , really no need to throw the ball. Their QB is plenty capable. L-Burg is solid all the way around, Raiders will have their hands full. 

Yep, EC gave Lawrenceburg a full Brazilian in Wk. 1. 

• Haha 1

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

Heading to Southridge this week, maybe on Friday!

Need to know a local bar the Crew and I can hit up

One serving Tiger BL's or Busch Lattes and Fireball punch, not that German stuff!

Don't know much about the Hannerville Raiders this year

But sure Coach "Butter" has that Wing-T running full gear.

The last time my Stink Town Tigers played Hannerville up in the Pit

Those Raiders were so fast it was TD, TD in a lickity split. 

Stink has been away for awhile......but you still hear about that Tiger "D" in every town!

The Raiders are not a tight as that team that travelled to the Pit, let's face it you all know that team was legit.

Going to be a good one on Saturday just wait and see....Stink will be Crunk by 12:30 ready to burn the ships and slaying anyone he sees

The rest of the Crew will roll into town too, you'll know when we arrive cause the smell will overtake you!!

Tiger BL's Forever & Hanner Lights NEVER!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

Heading to Southridge this week, maybe on Friday!

Need to know a local bar the Crew and I can hit up

One serving Tiger BL's or Busch Lattes and Fireball punch, not that German stuff!

Don't know much about the Hannerville Raiders this year

But sure Coach "Butter" has that Wing-T running full gear.

The last time my Stink Town Tigers played Hannerville up in the Pit

Those Raiders were so fast it was TD, TD in a lickity split. 

Stink has been away for awhile......but you still hear about that Tiger "D" in every town!

The Raiders are not a tight as that team that travelled to the Pit, let's face it you all know that team was legit.

Going to be a good one on Saturday just wait and see....Stink will be Crunk by 12:30 ready to burn the ships and slaying anyone he sees

The rest of the Crew will roll into town too, you'll know when we arrive cause the smell will overtake you!!

Tiger BL's Forever & Hanner Lights NEVER!

STC, you will want to go to Ron's Place.  They have excellent pizza also.  

17 hours ago, HHPatriots said:

Good grief.  I was afraid you were so devastated after we destroyed you in 2019 that you would never return....

Just kidding....glad to see you are alive!

The question is can L-burg get over the Regional drought? Its been since 2016 and they came pretty close last year. Nevertheless, winning 6 Sectional titles in 7 years is pretty impressive. 

• Like 1

Tango, Tango, Tango 1.2..3....

The only streak longer than our Regional drought

is the number of nights per week I spend at Connies!

Stink Town has definitely had issues in the Round of 8

but most of the teams to beat them have ended up at State

Stink Town is looking to break that streak and if we do this Saturday, drinks on Stink at Ron's Place!