Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Lawrenceburg vs Southridge

17 hours ago, StinkTownClown said:

Tango, Tango, Tango 1.2..3....

The only streak longer than our Regional drought

is the number of nights per week I spend at Connies!

Stink Town has definitely had issues in the Round of 8

but most of the teams to beat them have ended up at State

Stink Town is looking to break that streak and if we do this Saturday, drinks on Stink at Ron's Place!

Dont listen to them, Stink. Ron's place does have good pizza, but that place is disgusting on every other aspect. (maybe the STC would fit right in!)

The best bars in Huntingburg are most definitely Yard Goat and The Gaslight. both about a block apart from eachother on 4th street.

Yard Goat is more craft/Artisan beer (microbrewery) and Gaslight is a good pizza/sports bar with a bunch of TV's and big screen projectors. If you are in town on Friday, i recommend you hit them both up. 

And if you are looking for a Hotel to stay at for the night, stay on the south side of Jasper. Not huntingburg. only about 4-5 minute further drive than the only motel in huntingburg.

1 hour ago, RoadRunner said:

Dont listen to them, Stink. Ron's place does have good pizza, but that place is disgusting on every other aspect. (maybe the STC would fit right in!)

The best bars in Huntingburg are most definitely Yard Goat and The Gaslight. both about a block apart from eachother on 4th street.

Yard Goat is more craft/Artisan beer (microbrewery) and Gaslight is a good pizza/sports bar with a bunch of TV's and big screen projectors. If you are in town on Friday, i recommend you hit them both up. 

And if you are looking for a Hotel to stay at for the night, stay on the south side of Jasper. Not huntingburg. only about 4-5 minute further drive than the only motel in huntingburg.

I like Gaslight Pizza

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoadRunner said:

Ron's Place seemed like a good place for our friend based on that profile picture, but...

Yes, Gaslight is good food all around.

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

The cooler is packed and so are we!

The Crew and STC should arrive in town around 3

let the fun begin as we will be looking for some ladies!!!

Might swing by and she Coach "Butter" and his fancy Wing-T

or maybe not, just Gaslight Pizza and some Tiger BL's will do for the crew and me!

Only a day away before these two gladiators meet, buckle up, cause STC will be hard to beat!

1 hour ago, StinkTownClown said:

Stinky, Stink, Stink 1.2..3...

The cooler is packed and so are we!

The Crew and STC should arrive in town around 3

let the fun begin as we will be looking for some ladies!!!

Might swing by and she Coach "Butter" and his fancy Wing-T

or maybe not, just Gaslight Pizza and some Tiger BL's will do for the crew and me!

Only a day away before these two gladiators meet, buckle up, cause STC will be hard to beat!

@StinkTownClown

Stink- If you and the crew are looking for chicks and don't mind Catholic girls, then by all means you gotta stop in Ferdinand. Its right on your way and there is a dormitory on a hill that is just crawling with nothing but women of all ages and they're all sisters. And they even make their own brew. It might just be a dream experience for you and the crew. Here's a link to their website... https://thedome.org/ 

Edited by tango
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, tango said:

@StinkTownClown

Stink- If you and the crew are looking for chicks and don't mind Catholic girls, then by all means you gotta stop in Ferdinand. Its right on your way and there is a dormitory on a hill that is just crawling with nothing but women of all ages and they're all sisters. And they even make their own brew. It might just be a dream experience for you and the crew. Here's a link to their website... https://thedome.org/ 

Great cooks as well.

Prediction:  I always like the PAC vs Lawrenceburg!

• Like 2

Monrovia just beat Owen Valley, so Lawrenceburg will host Monrovia or Southridge will play at Monrovia in semi-state. Monrovia really knows how to keep the ball for a very long time throughout the game, so while the winner of this game should be able to beat them, it definitely will not be a cakewalk.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Just a dad said:

The weather might be both teams toughest opponent today. Good luck to all the participants.

From a Facebook post:

What do you do when about three to four inches of snow covers your football field on the day you are hosting a Regional? For the Southridge Raiders, you put out a call for help. After the word went out on Facebook, an army of snowblowers, shovels, and more showed up to help get the field cleared off.

Southridge Raider Football Team will take on the Lawrenceburg Tigers for the 3A IHSAA Regional Contest on Raider Field @ 5:00 PM EST.

image.png

image.png

• Like 3