Head Coach Openings 2024 ×
  • Current Donation Goals

• Raised $2,716 of $3,600 target

Is your school open for business on Saturday?

14 minutes ago, hhpatriot04 said:

Glory days! I wonder how much IB profeun is sold at the local CVS that day. 

I'm not in the condition I once was but I think I'll survive eating a donut, watching practice, then saying hello to the team.  😉

• Like 2

On 11/19/2022 at 9:02 AM, temptation said:

What adult human being with the word “dad” in his screen name (meaning he has children of his own) gets on a high school message board and attempts to take a dump on a group of 15 to 18 year old kids hours after their biggest win of the year and possibly their greatest athletic accomplishment of their lifetime?

Yeah, I said it.  

Loser.

I will say it again, Boomer!  Why don't you die already so this country can heal as it should.  What happened to your red wave?

On 11/19/2022 at 9:03 AM, Bash Riprock said:

Didn’t paraphrase a word. Your comment is out there for all to see.

Making fun of my profile pic. That’s the best you got?  Game, set, match. 

Jealousy is unbecoming dude. Your candle doesn’t burn brighter attempting to blow out the flame of others….

Too stupid tp realize the difference between a profile pic and a banner pic?  Go back to playing pickleball you geriatric hillbilly. 

What am I jealous of?  Your banner pic or your dead conference you still wish CG was a part of? 

SMDH!

On 11/20/2022 at 11:03 AM, Impartial_Observer said:

I will attempt to reign in my language if you don’t call me bro,bruh, or my guy in the future! Dude would be acceptable because I like abide man. 

Boomer culture at its finest.  He's definitely a he/his type guy.  By the way, when's the last time @Impartial_Observer, that Seymour made it past sectionals?  1999?!? Oh wow! No wonder your are impartial, because your not relevant. Keep living in your little town and voting for a dying party.  #Trump2024 #Boomer #Irrelevantnotimpartial

Edited by IndplsCathedral_Dad

2 hours ago, IndplsCathedral_Dad said:

Too stupid tp realize the difference between a profile pic and a banner pic?  Go back to playing pickleball you geriatric hillbilly. 

What am I jealous of?  Your banner pic or your dead conference you still wish CG was a part of? 

SMDH!

are you ok?

• Haha 1

Boomer culture at its finest.  He's definitely a he/his type guy.  By the way, when's the last time @Impartial_Observer, that Seymour made it past sectionals?  1999?!? Oh wow! No wonder your are impartial, because your not relevant. Keep living in your little town and voting for a dying party.  #Trump2024 #Boomer #Irrelevantnotimpartial

A) I live in Seymour, brilliant sleuthing there Sherlock since it’s in my bio. 
B) Being a proud graduate of Seymour High School I can form sentences that communicate my thoughts and ideas with others even when I’m drunk sitting in my mother’s basement. 
C) I have no clue when Seymour’s last trip to the regional was, you’re obviously more of a fan than I. 
D) The breakfast rush is about to start you probably need to get off your phone and get the drink station cleaned up. 
E) With all this knowledge about me I figured you’d be aware that I’m not a boomer. 

• Like 1

Ah, either down at the local Waffle House cleaning tables with Mr Stubbs or hanging out at the I70 split shooting people.. busy morning for you. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Impartial_Observer said:

A) I live in Seymour, brilliant sleuthing there Sherlock since it’s in my bio. 
B) Being a proud graduate of Seymour High School I can form sentences that communicate my thoughts and ideas with others even when I’m drunk sitting in my mother’s basement. 
C) I have no clue when Seymour’s last trip to the regional was, you’re obviously more of a fan than I. 
D) The breakfast rush is about to start you probably need to get off your phone and get the drink station cleaned up. 
E) With all this knowledge about me I figured you’d be aware that I’m not a boomer. 

Aren't we technically classified "fossil?"

• Haha 2

Just now, Impartial_Observer said:

I feel like it lol. 

I don't wanna hear it

after yesterday I woke up and feel like my skull got raped by a cactus

Still didn't have a mental breakdown online though so I guess +1 to me

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, foxbat said:

Aren't we technically classified "fossil?"

I'm technically a boomer and I'm not happy about it.  I was born over 19 years after VJ day!  I wasn't created by a post-war celebration.  I was more "let's put up the Christmas tree and drink a few beers".  

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Grover said:

I'm technically a boomer and I'm not happy about it.  I was born over 19 years after VJ day!  I wasn't created by a post-war celebration.  I was more "let's put up the Christmas tree and drink a few beers".  

4 of the 7 of us were born in September. We always credit it to the Packers winning a championship.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, gonzoron said:

I'm full on boomer and darn proud of it.

Pass along now so society can recovery from the disaster your non-scientific based era created.  Why we are still asked to wear masks going on three years now.  You guys believe more off of Facebook than you do coming out of the University of Harvard Medical School.